Face the facts...

#1Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/31/2012 12:04:25 PM
The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#21PefrogPosted 12/31/2012 12:05:49 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money.

Ya Mon!
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#3Symphonia46Posted 12/31/2012 12:06:23 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

Unless if they bust out with some mega awesome super decker introduction to it that will make everyone get hyped for it and waste their money.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#4stardust121Posted 12/31/2012 12:06:30 PM
Waste serves no purpose...pet peeve >.<
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#5Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 12:08:06 PM
coolstorybro.jpg
---
now playing Metroid, Castlevania III, Punch Out, and StarTropics.
#6Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 12:09:51 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

Unless if they bust out with some mega awesome super decker introduction to it that will make everyone get hyped for it and waste their money.

Well, seeing the "great" advertising they did on the first two games, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#7old_man_mossyPosted 12/31/2012 1:02:01 PM
TCON was hyped on the nin channel more than most any other game. Period. as far as vids go, etc.

It sold well too, despite it being a hacked hot turd.

Now, let us turn our attention to 007 wii U....lets forget that it was a commercial flop on two systems, or its Dev went bankrupt, or that it offers no new features to play by in the wii u "How will you play next" catchphrase motto? yet here it comes...because the wii U (and 3ds) to an extent) are starved for FPS attention.

A direct to download, already developed game would find a suitable environment to make a profit in, 'sup par' or not
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#8games1256Posted 12/31/2012 1:20:42 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
TCON was hyped on the nin channel more than most any other game. Period. as far as vids go, etc.

It sold well too, despite it being a hacked hot turd.

Now, let us turn our attention to 007 wii U....lets forget that it was a commercial flop on two systems, or its Dev went bankrupt, or that it offers no new features to play by in the wii u "How will you play next" catchphrase motto? yet here it comes...because the wii U (and 3ds) to an extent) are starved for FPS attention.

A direct to download, already developed game would find a suitable environment to make a profit in, 'sup par' or not

A download only game would make profit, it would not be a full conduit game because of a smaller budget.
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 1:21:01 PM
Blops 2 didn't do too well at launch on Wii U either. Don't know what it sold, but I remember a very enthusiastic post on Miiverse saying "90 people on Zombies!" and various others talking about how low the online population was. So, I don't think CoD is actually as big of a threat to Conduit on Wii U as it is on other consoles. A lot of Nintendo fans seem to dislike CoD, so I think Conduit 3 could make a lot of money on Wii U.

However, a lot of the vets on this board were already aware that HVS didn't make any promises, and that Conduit 3 was still not guaranteed, so we didn't really need anyone to tell us to "face the facts".
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#10games1256Posted 12/31/2012 1:37:44 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Blops 2 didn't do too well at launch on Wii U either. Don't know what it sold, but I remember a very enthusiastic post on Miiverse saying "90 people on Zombies!" and various others talking about how low the online population was. So, I don't think CoD is actually as big of a threat to Conduit on Wii U as it is on other consoles. A lot of Nintendo fans seem to dislike CoD, so I think Conduit 3 could make a lot of money on Wii U.

However, a lot of the vets on this board were already aware that HVS didn't make any promises, and that Conduit 3 was still not guaranteed, so we didn't really need anyone to tell us to "face the facts".

The wii U just came out and black ops 2 on Wii U was a week late so people bought it on some other system. Plus many people own more then just Nintendo. The vocal Minority does not equal every Nintendo fan. Based on what happened with the how the conduit and conduit 2 turned out a alot of people will not give conduit 3 any care.

Some people on this board needed to face facts look at the post history plenty of people thinking there is going to be a conduit 3 announced.