Face the facts...

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 2:20:07 PM
games1256 posted...
The wii U just came out and black ops 2 on Wii U was a week late so people bought it on some other system. Plus many people own more then just Nintendo. The vocal Minority does not equal every Nintendo fan. Based on what happened with the how the conduit and conduit 2 turned out a alot of people will not give conduit 3 any care.

It doesn't matter if they bought it on another system, that doesn't make it succesful on the Wii U, the system that C3 would likely be made for if it were to come out. What I'm saying is, a lot of CoD haters are Nintendo fans. They'll still want an FPS, but they won't want CoD and they won't likely want 007 Legends after the way the GE fans reacted to it. So there may be a market for C3 on Wii U.

Some people on this board needed to face facts look at the post history plenty of people thinking there is going to be a conduit 3 announced.

First of all, it is NOT a fact that Conduit is finished. Yes, it is quite possible, but it's not a fact until there's proof. THAT is a fact.

Second, we've already pointed out to other members that C3 is still not all that likely, so why do you think people that didn't listen to us, would listen to you guys?
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#12old_man_mossyPosted 12/31/2012 2:25:00 PM
Tbh...I just like to get them riled, Brenan...lol, least till they start making 'face the speculation' topics XD

Kinda entertaining to get em all wound for sound
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#13CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 2:26:03 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Blops 2 didn't do too well at launch on Wii U either. Don't know what it sold, but I remember a very enthusiastic post on Miiverse saying "90 people on Zombies!" and various others talking about how low the online population was. So, I don't think CoD is actually as big of a threat to Conduit on Wii U as it is on other consoles. A lot of Nintendo fans seem to dislike CoD, so I think Conduit 3 could make a lot of money on Wii U.

However, a lot of the vets on this board were already aware that HVS didn't make any promises, and that Conduit 3 was still not guaranteed, so we didn't really need anyone to tell us to "face the facts".

The wii U just came out and black ops 2 on Wii U was a week late so people bought it on some other system. Plus many people own more then just Nintendo. The vocal Minority does not equal every Nintendo fan. Based on what happened with the how the conduit and conduit 2 turned out a alot of people will not give conduit 3 any care.

Some people on this board needed to face facts look at the post history plenty of people thinking there is going to be a conduit 3 announced.

But here's the thing bro...

Wedontcareabouturopiniontrollgoaway
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#14B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 2:31:02 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Tbh...I just like to get them riled, Brenan...lol, least till they start making 'face the speculation' topics XD

Indeed.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#15Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:33:44 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

It doesn't matter if they bought it on another system, that doesn't make it succesful on the Wii U, the system that C3 would likely be made for if it were to come out. What I'm saying is, a lot of CoD haters are Nintendo fans. They'll still want an FPS, but they won't want CoD and they won't likely want 007 Legends after the way the GE fans reacted to it. So there may be a market for C3 on Wii U.

First of all, it is NOT a fact that Conduit is finished. Yes, it is quite possible, but it's not a fact until there's proof. THAT is a fact.

Second, we've already pointed out to other members that C3 is still not all that likely, so why do you think people that didn't listen to us, would listen to you guys?

One day someone will post about how C3 isn't likely. Then, that person will post some HVS news that gets everyone's hopes up. You're sending mixed messages, and I'm trying to make things clear.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#16games1256Posted 12/31/2012 2:35:17 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Indeed.

Your not getting me wound up your getting wound up because you can't accept that conduit is done and they moved back to licensed games.
#17games1256Posted 12/31/2012 2:41:14 PM
I am not saying buying cod on another system made it succesful,on Wii UI am just saying why sales would be low. People having another console would open them to other shooters so they would buy another shooter then conduit 3 which would lessen demand.
After conduit 2 sales there would have to be a strong push for conduit 3 which seems unlikely.

There is no fact that conduit is not finished other then the Sept post from Bob which does not mean they will follow though with that game.
#18VintageRonJohnPosted 12/31/2012 2:44:07 PM
FACT: No one posting in this topic can verify the profitability of Conduit 2.

FACT: Harrassing a dedicated cult following on a remarkably popular message board (relative to sales of the game) makes you a duschnozzle.

FACT: The sales of Conduit 2 and The Conduit do not justify a Wii U version.

UP FOR DEBATE: GameFAQs is a terrible place for statistics.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#19CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 2:44:11 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Indeed.

Your not getting me wound up your getting wound up because you can't accept that conduit is done and they moved back to licensed games.

And look at you still trying, if you weren't, then why are you still here?

The way I look at it, your not getting anywhere, just wasting time, becuase nobody cares REALLY cares about your opinion that way.

Why don't you just keep these things to yourself and wait, if your right, your right, if your wrong, your wrong, so do us ALL a favor (Including yourself) and shut up.

thankyouandhavanicenewyear:D
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#20PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/31/2012 2:44:13 PM
games1256 posted...
I am not saying buying cod on another system made it succesful,on Wii UI am just saying why sales would be low. People having another console would open them to other shooters so they would buy another shooter then conduit 3 which would lessen demand.
After conduit 2 sales there would have to be a strong push for conduit 3 which seems unlikely.

There is no fact that conduit is not finished other then the Sept post from Bob which does not mean they will follow though with that game.

Theres no facts that it is finished either. It can go either way man.
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist