Face the facts...

#21B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 2:48:50 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
One day someone will post about how C3 isn't likely. Then, that person will post some HVS news that gets everyone's hopes up. You're sending mixed messages, and I'm trying to make things clear.

Explain how your post was so enlightening to the community then. You didn't make anything clear, you just said "The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money" as if HVS told you themselves.

I don't think many of us have been posting HVS news either. What the community got excited about was the new posted by an HVS employee.

Most of us are just waiting to see how things play out with HVS. We don't believe C3 is likely, but we don't believe it's necessarily unlikely either.

Also, the fact that you wait until the year is nearly over, proves that you too were unsure whether or not the news would come. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been afraid to post this a month ago.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#22old_man_mossyPosted 12/31/2012 2:50:42 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Tbh...I just like to get them riled, Brenan...lol, least till they start making 'face the speculation' topics XD

Kinda entertaining to get em all wound for sound

Indeed.

Your not getting me wound up your getting wound up because you can't accept that conduit is done and they moved back to licensed games.

Lol, not really. Ask around, I don't even play FPS games anymore, I could give a toss less honestly. I do like to derail the rumor mill that's run by the ill informed and inpatient though...and beyond stirring the stink that all I'm doing here.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#23B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 2:51:37 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Tbh...I just like to get them riled, Brenan...lol, least till they start making 'face the speculation' topics XD

Kinda entertaining to get em all wound for sound

Indeed.

Your not getting me wound up your getting wound up because you can't accept that conduit is done and they moved back to licensed games.

I'm not wound up, I'm just having fun because there's hardly anything else to post about on this board.
---
#24Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:53:16 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
One day someone will post about how C3 isn't likely. Then, that person will post some HVS news that gets everyone's hopes up. You're sending mixed messages, and I'm trying to make things clear.

Explain how your post was so enlightening to the community then. You didn't make anything clear, you just said "The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money" as if HVS told you themselves.

I don't think many of us have been posting HVS news either. What the community got excited about was the new posted by an HVS employee.

Most of us are just waiting to see how things play out with HVS. We don't believe C3 is likely, but we don't believe it's necessarily unlikely either.

Also, the fact that you wait until the year is nearly over, proves that you too were unsure whether or not the news would come. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been afraid to post this a month ago.

I would have posted this six months ago if I had the time.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#25B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 2:57:40 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

You were so busy that you couldn't post those two sentences? XD
---
#26CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 2:59:08 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

And how long did it take you to post this topic.

"The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money."

About 2 mins after reading that, and sooooo your telling me that you didn't have two minutes to post this short (And stupid) topic?

AS IF.

Get out troll.
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#27Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:59:51 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

See, right there. You say you don't think it's likely, but then you say you don't think it's unlikely. This is what I mean by mixed messages.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#28Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:01:37 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

And how long did it take you to post this topic.

"The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money."

About 2 mins after reading that, and sooooo your telling me that you didn't have two minutes to post this short (And stupid) topic?

AS IF.

Get out troll.

u mad bro?
---
#29Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:04:00 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

Well now Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. is over so I finally have some free time. Not to mention school work.
---
#30CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 3:08:20 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

Well now Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. is over so I finally have some free time. Not to mention school work.

Ok, lets say it is true.

You could easily just use the bathroom and type this on your phone or some type of mobile device, even if you don't have a phone, I does not take long to type what you type.

And no, I'm not mad, this is VERY entertaining while I listen to dubstep. lol
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc