Face the facts...

#31games1256Posted 12/31/2012 2:10:41 PM
I am right people on this board not accepting that there won't be a conduit 3 is on them.
#321PefrogPosted 12/31/2012 2:13:22 PM(edited)
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
One day someone will post about how C3 isn't likely. Then, that person will post some HVS news that gets everyone's hopes up. You're sending mixed messages, and I'm trying to make things clear.

Explain how your post was so enlightening to the community then. You didn't make anything clear, you just said "The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money" as if HVS told you themselves.

I don't think many of us have been posting HVS news either. What the community got excited about was the new posted by an HVS employee.

Most of us are just waiting to see how things play out with HVS. We don't believe C3 is likely, but we don't believe it's necessarily unlikely either.

Also, the fact that you wait until the year is nearly over, proves that you too were unsure whether or not the news would come. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been afraid to post this a month ago.

I would have posted this six months ago if I had the time.

You were so busy that you couldn't post those two sentences? XD

Well now Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. is over so I finally have some free time. Not to mention school work.

Don't forget, you'll need to tie your shoes, take out the garbage, wash the dishes, clean the toilet, breathe deep breaths, look at a magazine, close your eyes, open your eyes, sit up, take off an article of clothing, move your fingers slightly, think about asking a question, almost ask the question you were thinking about, notice it is daytime, talk to someone who isn't listening, get a drink of water, etc ... sounds like you don't have time to type any more sentences. BTW I took about 59 breaths in the making of this absurd post.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#33VintageRonJohnPosted 12/31/2012 2:11:00 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Get out troll.

u mad bro?

"It's the awful online idea that pissing people off is a victory in its own right. But 'umad?' now ends the discussion by dismissing any contrary argument as childish rage. Disagree with them? U mad! End of story, because when someone uses a meme instead of logic, they don't like the latter. Memes are voluntary brain damage, short-circuiting higher thought processes with copy and paste, because these people view thinking as unpleasant homework and they'd rather copy it off the Internet. They've become a vehicle for regurgitating things they've seen before, the textual equivalent of the winter vomiting bug. And about as fun to spend time with." --Luke McKinney

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-overused-words-internet_p2/#ixzz2Gfb3aQot
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#34CynralKynathelPosted 12/31/2012 2:12:04 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money.

K, says you.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#35Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:13:17 PM
Yet you resort to calling a troll and telling me to leave my own topic.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#36Ultimate_Mr_D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:16:26 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Get out troll.

u mad bro?

"It's the awful online idea that pissing people off is a victory in its own right. But 'umad?' now ends the discussion by dismissing any contrary argument as childish rage. Disagree with them? U mad! End of story, because when someone uses a meme instead of logic, they don't like the latter. Memes are voluntary brain damage, short-circuiting higher thought processes with copy and paste, because these people view thinking as unpleasant homework and they'd rather copy it off the Internet. They've become a vehicle for regurgitating things they've seen before, the textual equivalent of the winter vomiting bug. And about as fun to spend time with." --Luke McKinney

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-overused-words-internet_p2/#ixzz2Gfb3aQot

He called me troll. Who am I not to keep the fire burning? ;)
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#37CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 2:16:41 PM
"Don't forget, you'll need to tie your shoes, take out the garbage, wash the dishes, clean the toilet, breath deep breaths, look at a magazine, close your eyes, open your eyes, sit up, take off an article of clothing, move your fingers slightly, think about asking a question, almost ask the question your were thinking about, notice it is daytime, talk to someone who isn't listening, get a drink of water, etc ... sounds like you don't have time to type any more sentences. BTW I took about 59 breaths in the making of this absurd post."

LOLOLOLOL
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#38CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 2:17:47 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
VintageRonJohn posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Get out troll.

u mad bro?

He called me troll. Who am I not to keep the fire burning? ;)

Hey, I'm just saying it like it is bro. lol
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#39games1256Posted 12/31/2012 2:18:44 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
The Conduit franchise is done for. Making another Conduit game would be a waste of time and money.

K, says you.

No says running a company. Making a conduit 3 after conduit 2 sales numbers is not wise.
#40CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/31/2012 2:19:40 PM
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...

K, says you.

No says running a company. Making a conduit 3 after conduit 2 sales numbers is not wise.

Wut company u run bruh?
---
Creativity, More, Often.