Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 3:13:58 PM
I want it more than any other game, but if there isn't one, I'll survive.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#12XG4LegendPosted 12/31/2012 3:53:18 PM
James Bond > Mr. Ford
---
C2 FC: 1936-6554-9264 [XG4Legend]
4313-9136-3240 [Savage*]
#13Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 3:58:18 PM
Yes.
---
now playing Metroid, Castlevania III, Punch Out, and StarTropics.
#141PefrogPosted 12/31/2012 4:35:11 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

It matters more to me than a new Zelda game.

Conduit 2 is MY GAME. It is the only shooting game I can play that I enjoy and have so much fun with.

Zelda and Metroid games are pretty special to me.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#15games1256Posted 12/31/2012 5:38:01 PM
So people really think HVS would make a good quality game after the conduit and conduit 2?
#16old_man_mossyPosted 12/31/2012 5:42:03 PM
Some do. Is it a common practice of yours to question the obvious, lol? I mean...if you don't share the opinion do you feel the need to ignore it or invent things?

Sure seems that way.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#17games1256Posted 12/31/2012 5:45:50 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Some do. Is it a common practice of yours to question the obvious, lol? I mean...if you don't share the opinion do you feel the need to ignore it or invent things?

Sure seems that way.

I just don't get why people think conduit 3 would be better.Before people thought that conduit 2 was not going to have hacks and bugs and it does. Since they thought conduit 2 would be a much better game turned out wrong.
#18old_man_mossyPosted 12/31/2012 5:58:23 PM
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Sure seems that way.

I just don't get why people think conduit 3 would be better.Before people thought that conduit 2 was not going to have hacks and bugs and it does. Since they thought conduit 2 would be a much better game turned out wrong.

I'm pretty sure some would quantify more of the same as better, sorta like the CoD fans enjoy. It's not up to you to get anymore than it is for me to develop a love for smooth jazz.

Since this community basically revamped the early perks by way of input toward our patches and how our input was heard and acted on loud and clear..that suggests that .it would likely be better than launch c2 from the get go....for some.

On toward the crux of your question though, another false representation of history, lol.

C2 went a very long time...comparable to the Big Budget Activision Blops 1 at keeping hackers at bay...and I think even longer than CoD MW3.

Hackers are kept at bay as long as a patchable game has support. C2 wasn't the same as TCON at all, lol, to suggest otherwise, well...

is clueless.

Take your axe and grind it elsewhere. You just continue to get clowned as a biased, uninformed individual
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#19B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 6:05:26 PM
games1256 posted...
So people really think HVS would make a good quality game after the conduit and conduit 2?

They are good quality games in our opinion.

Conduit 2 doesn't have that many problems, and they aren't the same problems that every other FPS has. Glitches and lag. That's its only two big problems. It has some smaller problems, but most games do have small problems here and there.

There are quite a few things to love about C2, such as good balance, great character designs, creative and interesting sci-fi guns, skill-based combat, health that doesn't feel too low or too high, well-made maps that can be smoothly traversed (once you learn them) and have tons of shortcuts, very customizable characters, not having to level up for guns, lots of achievements and great graphics with vibrant colors.

That's just the tip of the Iceberg man.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#20games1256Posted 12/31/2012 6:08:15 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Sure seems that way.

I'm pretty sure some would quantify more of the same as better, sorta like the CoD fans enjoy. It's not up to you to get anymore than it is for me to develop a love for smooth jazz.

Since this community basically revamped the early perks by way of input toward our patches and how our input was heard and acted on loud and clear..that suggests that .it would likely be better than launch c2 from the get go....for some.

On toward the crux of your question though, another false representation of history, lol.

C2 went a very long time...comparable to the Big Budget Activision Blops 1 at keeping hackers at bay...and I think even longer than CoD MW3.

Hackers are kept at bay as long as a patchable game has support. C2 wasn't the same as TCON at all, lol, to suggest otherwise, well...

is clueless.

Take your axe and grind it elsewhere. You just continue to get clowned as a biased, uninformed individual

The conduit had hackers and cheats a couple weeks after the game came out. I know That conduit 2 was better for that but on release it was full of bugs. I just don't see why people have hope left for HVS. Its not like I don't like the type of game conduit 2 is. I just want a good multiplayer game without alot of bugs.