Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

#21B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 7:11:31 PM
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Some do. Is it a common practice of yours to question the obvious, lol? I mean...if you don't share the opinion do you feel the need to ignore it or invent things?

Sure seems that way.

I just don't get why people think conduit 3 would be better.Before people thought that conduit 2 was not going to have hacks and bugs and it does. Since they thought conduit 2 would be a much better game turned out wrong.

I'm pretty sure some would quantify more of the same as better, sorta like the CoD fans enjoy. It's not up to you to get anymore than it is for me to develop a love for smooth jazz.

Since this community basically revamped the early perks by way of input toward our patches and how our input was heard and acted on loud and clear..that suggests that .it would likely be better than launch c2 from the get go....for some.

On toward the crux of your question though, another false representation of history, lol.

C2 went a very long time...comparable to the Big Budget Activision Blops 1 at keeping hackers at bay...and I think even longer than CoD MW3.

Hackers are kept at bay as long as a patchable game has support. C2 wasn't the same as TCON at all, lol, to suggest otherwise, well...

is clueless.

Take your axe and grind it elsewhere. You just continue to get clowned as a biased, uninformed individual

The conduit had hackers and cheats a couple weeks after the game came out. I know That conduit 2 was better for that but on release it was full of bugs. I just don't see why people have hope left for HVS. Its not like I don't like the type of game conduit 2 is. I just want a good multiplayer game without alot of bugs.

There aren't a lot of bugs, other than player-activated ones. They patched this game ya know.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#22Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 7:23:18 PM
games1256 posted...
So people really think HVS would make a good quality game after the conduit and conduit 2?

To badly quote Yoda, "Strong with this one, the butthurt is".
---
now playing Metroid, Castlevania III, Punch Out, and StarTropics.
Super Mario Bros Lost Levels>World>3
#23games1256Posted 12/31/2012 9:17:24 PM
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...
So people really think HVS would make a good quality game after the conduit and conduit 2?

So you can't come up with a valid come back so you use a insult way to go kid.
#24TheOmegaShenPosted 12/31/2012 9:19:22 PM
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...

Lol.
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#25Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 9:53:39 PM
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...

I would try to make you look stupid, but you already do such a great job on your own it's not necessary.
---
#26games1256Posted 12/31/2012 9:58:57 PM
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...

I would try to make you look stupid, but you already do such a great job on your own it's not necessary.

Your just mad that there won't be a conduit 3.
#27Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 10:09:48 PM
Mildly disappointed is more like it.
But getting to laugh at someone in troll kindergarten makes up for it.
---
#28games1256Posted 12/31/2012 10:11:42 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Mildly disappointed is more like it.
But getting to laugh at someone in troll kindergarten makes up for it.

#29Toho2Posted 12/31/2012 10:46:28 PM
I'd love a C3! It would be amazing. But as long as the servers are still online, and enough people are still into the game C2 is my default shooting game.
---
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's
#30CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/1/2013 9:52:42 AM
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Some do. Is it a common practice of yours to question the obvious, lol? I mean...if you don't share the opinion do you feel the need to ignore it or invent things?

Sure seems that way.

I just don't get why people think conduit 3 would be better.Before people thought that conduit 2 was not going to have hacks and bugs and it does. Since they thought conduit 2 would be a much better game turned out wrong.

I'm pretty sure some would quantify more of the same as better, sorta like the CoD fans enjoy. It's not up to you to get anymore than it is for me to develop a love for smooth jazz.

Since this community basically revamped the early perks by way of input toward our patches and how our input was heard and acted on loud and clear..that suggests that .it would likely be better than launch c2 from the get go....for some.

On toward the crux of your question though, another false representation of history, lol.

C2 went a very long time...comparable to the Big Budget Activision Blops 1 at keeping hackers at bay...and I think even longer than CoD MW3.

Hackers are kept at bay as long as a patchable game has support. C2 wasn't the same as TCON at all, lol, to suggest otherwise, well...

is clueless.

Take your axe and grind it elsewhere. You just continue to get clowned as a biased, uninformed individual

The conduit had hackers and cheats a couple weeks after the game came out. I know That conduit 2 was better for that but on release it was full of bugs. I just don't see why people have hope left for HVS. Its not like I don't like the type of game conduit 2 is. I just want a good multiplayer game without alot of bugs.

Sure C2 had a lot of bugs, but hey, so did CoD, if you remember, Black Ops 1 had probably over 100 different bugs, minor and major, while C2 only had about half that, so to say that, is again, pointless.

And also, maybe the reason why people still LIKE HVS is because they are not a bad company really, they make good games, at least the original IPs are. :P
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc