Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

#41games1256Posted 1/3/2013 1:27:43 PM
easter85 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I want it more than any other game, but if there isn't one, I'll survive.

I agree, They really need to step it up, or it wont sell good. It has to have the right amount of everything to be a hit. I think HVS should make a few different maps.

HVS had their chance to step it up with conduit 2 but they blew it.
#42B05S_BrennanPosted 1/3/2013 5:03:18 PM
games1256 posted...
easter85 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

I agree, They really need to step it up, or it wont sell good. It has to have the right amount of everything to be a hit. I think HVS should make a few different maps.

Some people would say the same about CoD.

And saying HVS blew it is your opinion.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#43games1256Posted 1/3/2013 6:49:28 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
easter85 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Some people would say the same about CoD.

And saying HVS blew it is your opinion.

Not my opinion just a fact based on what conduit 2 should have been after the conduit and what it should have fixed.
#44LigersRulePosted 1/3/2013 6:52:32 PM
games1256 posted...
Not my opinion just a fact based on what conduit 2 should have been after the conduit and what it should have fixed.

1. Grammar, learn it. Most schools do a pretty good job of teaching it once you get past the 6th grade.

2. I've always read that a trolling is considered a fail when you have to resort to calling opinion fact. Then again, some places say that trolling is considered a fail as soon as you are identified as a troll, which was like a week ago.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#45games1256Posted 1/3/2013 6:57:56 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

1. Grammar, learn it. Most schools do a pretty good job of teaching it once you get past the 6th grade.

2. I've always read that a trolling is considered a fail when you have to resort to calling opinion fact. Then again, some places say that trolling is considered a fail as soon as you are identified as a troll, which was like a week ago.

I am saying it is a fact because of people expected HVS to fix alot from the conduit. Then conduit 2 came out shipped with lots of glitches. It also has a lot of lag. So it did not turn out like it should have. Then for people not believing everything HVS said they stayed away from conduit 2.
#46_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:54:55 PM
games1256 posted...

I am saying it is a fact because of people expected HVS to fix alot from the conduit. Then conduit 2 came out shipped with lots of glitches. It also has a lot of lag. So it did not turn out like it should have. Then for people not believing everything HVS said they stayed away from conduit 2.

I really don't want to get into this too much with you because I don't have it in me to just go back and forth forever, but I have a question or two:

Have you played Conduit 2 and The Conduit?

Regarding C2, if yes, I'm curious what online mulitplayer game with 12 people in the lobby you're comparing it to when you say "It also has a lot of lag."

Did you play a lot or just a few hours?

Yeah, it does lag if it's too crowded. So does every other online multiplayer for the Wii.

Again, the low sales of C2 had very little to do with the public's opinion of HVS and more to do with Marketing. Most people have never even heard of HVS.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#47games1256Posted 1/3/2013 8:17:55 PM
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

I really don't want to get into this too much with you because I don't have it in me to just go back and forth forever, but I have a question or two:

Have you played Conduit 2 and The Conduit?

Regarding C2, if yes, I'm curious what online mulitplayer game with 12 people in the lobby you're comparing it to when you say "It also has a lot of lag."

Did you play a lot or just a few hours?

Yeah, it does lag if it's too crowded. So does every other online multiplayer for the Wii.

Again, the low sales of C2 had very little to do with the public's opinion of HVS and more to do with Marketing. Most people have never even heard of HVS.

I played C2. if the wii could not handle online that well then why release the conduit on the wii? There were lots of people who gave the conduit a chance and refused to buy conduit 2.
Plus why buy conduit 2 when black ops and golden eye were out at that time? So even less sales for HVS.
#481PefrogPosted 1/3/2013 8:42:27 PM
@games1256

What was your C2 online name?
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#49CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/3/2013 8:43:28 PM
can you all just PLEASE just stop replying to this guy?

Its kinda hard to ignore someone, when everybody else decides to make him the most popular person on the forum.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#50_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:00:39 PM
games1256 posted...

I played C2. if the wii could not handle online that well then why release the conduit on the wii? There were lots of people who gave the conduit a chance and refused to buy conduit 2.
Plus why buy conduit 2 when black ops and golden eye were out at that time? So even less sales for HVS.

Did you play much or just a little bit?

You're the only person here saying that the Wii can't handle it. My point was that other games suffer from lag as well, not just C2, and not just on the Wii.

If you really want the best experience from C2, you need to get in a private match with six people or less, that way it's not laggy and you can be sure there are no hackers or glitchers.

I'll organize one for you if you want. We'll play with whatever weapons or perks you want.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877