Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

#51games1256Posted 1/3/2013 11:04:27 PM
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

I played C2. if the wii could not handle online that well then why release the conduit on the wii? There were lots of people who gave the conduit a chance and refused to buy conduit 2.
Plus why buy conduit 2 when black ops and golden eye were out at that time? So even less sales for HVS.

Did you play much or just a little bit?

You're the only person here saying that the Wii can't handle it. My point was that other games suffer from lag as well, not just C2, and not just on the Wii.

If you really want the best experience from C2, you need to get in a private match with six people or less, that way it's not laggy and you can be sure there are no hackers or glitchers.

I'll organize one for you if you want. We'll play with whatever weapons or perks you want.

I played the game a bit and I no longer have the game.
#52MindesynPosted 1/4/2013 12:04:49 AM
I admire the board for defending HVS and their products. Then again blind fanboyism is what this board is known for.
You will sit here and say you love the C2 and its the best game you have ever played, yet go back and look at the topics you all created complaining about numerous mechanics and its engine. To the point that Bob had to post a mock patch idea, that pretty much shut the board up in one post.

Legendary stuff when a Dev can shut up a board of whining children, who dont understand games as much as they think they do.

Food for thought.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#53John-AdamsPosted 1/4/2013 10:26:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54old_man_mossyPosted 1/4/2013 10:44:29 AM(edited)
Mindesyn posted...
I admire the board for defending HVS and their products. Then again blind fanboyism is what this board is known for.
You will sit here and say you love the C2 and its the best game you have ever played, yet go back and look at the topics you all created complaining about numerous mechanics and its engine. To the point that Bob had to post a mock patch idea, that pretty much shut the board up in one post.

Legendary stuff when a Dev can shut up a board of whining children, who dont understand games as much as they think they do.

Food for thought.

I've never saw a Dev team better support a game, or a patch process that directly implemented features, not for balance...but just because it sounded cool.

The game has issues, sure, but when a small Dev team takes the time to put some effort into making things cool...yeah, not gonna hate them on it....too much anyway. They do have some screw ups, but still nothing to out of the norm.

Also, I don't see much blind fanboy stuff going around here so much as troll poking. Hate the game, sure, whatevz, but don't go around claiming to know the future just to crap in people's wheaties...

Lol, getting tweaked over that's not fanboy behavior, it's human behavior. (Oh and while its not necessarily the best FPS, it's easily in my top 4 for most enjoyable, if that makes me a fanboy, so be it, I guess)
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#55old_man_mossyPosted 1/4/2013 10:36:06 AM
John-Adams posted...
You're a d***. Of course, you are what you eat.

Oh goodie, Another Alt.

Jaye eats ice cream by the way, cause he's cool. He's just trying to call em as he sees em, not that I agree exactly...but anyway...chill, alt. guy.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#56MindesynPosted 1/4/2013 10:46:02 AM
Well I dont deal with the trolls, if there is one thing this board HAS proven, is tthat we cant predict the future or anything that HVS does or doesnt do. These "trolls" however have opinions the same as ones like Brennan that defend the game without tire. No one HATES HVS, but they seem to dislike this weapon, or that perk, or this glitch, or that etc. Yet when a "troll" reminds them that this problem exists and uses it to implement their opinion, they get called names and are treated negatively.

Some people need the board of a game to rant and complain about the game. Its not unheard of, I dont think their is many boards if any Ive attended that at least one member wasn hating on something or someone haha. When we used to complain about things, we weren't called trolls, even the nicest people would say their wont be a C3 and most people would either agree or disagree with them with civil conversation, now a group of people just jump on them and label them troll and use the 'ignore' button.

I just dont think thats fair thats all. Suppose this is why I prefer the MiiVerse haha. I suppose the "trolls" bring out the "fanboy" Paladins on this site. Just the way of the world, least this part of it.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#57MindesynPosted 1/4/2013 10:46:41 AM

^ Accents my above post btw.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#58old_man_mossyPosted 1/4/2013 11:01:46 AM(edited)
Mindesyn posted...

^ Accents my above post btw.

Yeah, sadly it does. That's why I tried to temper my conversations with games even so far as to ask him what he'd like in a conduit game as to declair it 'good enough' Also tried to point out, civilly, why I disagree with his claim in statement form, HVS will never make a C3...but maybe that's why I didn't take notice of bad behavior toward him. (Other than an invasive off topic Zeno expert -remember him- on games part about how people who believe there could be a C3 as blind fanboys) I tend to disregard negative attack comments- least I'm trying to.

Not worth the bother getting bothered.

Some days I do better than others, lol.
---
#59B05S_BrennanPosted 1/4/2013 1:05:38 PM
I hardly complain about anything anymore. I realize that if something in the game bothers me, it's my job to do something about it, not HVS.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#60xXAISPXxPosted 1/4/2013 1:08:58 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I hardly complain about anything anymore. I realize that if something in the game bothers me, it's my job to do something about it, not HVS.

I am just having lag. I made the mistake of blaming HVS, I just need a better connection.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}