Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

#61B05S_BrennanPosted 1/4/2013 1:19:24 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I hardly complain about anything anymore. I realize that if something in the game bothers me, it's my job to do something about it, not HVS.

I am just having lag. I made the mistake of blaming HVS, I just need a better connection.

Well, it's partly HVS' fault for allowing more than 8 players in a match, but it's probably also Nintendo's fault.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#62xXAISPXxPosted 1/4/2013 1:44:43 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I hardly complain about anything anymore. I realize that if something in the game bothers me, it's my job to do something about it, not HVS.

I am just having lag. I made the mistake of blaming HVS, I just need a better connection.

Well, it's partly HVS' fault for allowing more than 8 players in a match, but it's probably also Nintendo's fault.

I can say it is partially each and one of the companies' fault. Nintendo servers are laggy, and what you said about HVS may be correct.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#63CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/4/2013 2:04:24 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Um, The problem isn't having more than 8 players in a match, at least, not REALLY.
The game can handle that just fine, and I really really really am glad that the matches do allow for more players.

The real problem is, the more people in a match, the higher chance one of them is going to lag it up.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656