Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#61
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I hardly complain about anything anymore. I realize that if something in the game bothers me, it's my job to do something about it, not HVS.

I am just having lag. I made the mistake of blaming HVS, I just need a better connection.

Well, it's partly HVS' fault for allowing more than 8 players in a match, but it's probably also Nintendo's fault.
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#62
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I hardly complain about anything anymore. I realize that if something in the game bothers me, it's my job to do something about it, not HVS.

I am just having lag. I made the mistake of blaming HVS, I just need a better connection.

Well, it's partly HVS' fault for allowing more than 8 players in a match, but it's probably also Nintendo's fault.

I can say it is partially each and one of the companies' fault. Nintendo servers are laggy, and what you said about HVS may be correct.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#63
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Um, The problem isn't having more than 8 players in a match, at least, not REALLY.
The game can handle that just fine, and I really really really am glad that the matches do allow for more players.

The real problem is, the more people in a match, the higher chance one of them is going to lag it up.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does it really matter to you guys if there is a Conduit 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived