Mountain Dew is to Halo as <blank> is to the Conduit?

#41old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 2:26:35 PM
games1256 posted...
I am not blind there is plenty of people who think HVS would improve the game for a conduit 3 and they are truly blind to think HVS would make a conduit 3 good.

you missed the C2 patching process didnt you? Not only did HVS improve upon the released game, but they used our input to do it.

You've gone even more rogue, lol. Now you seem to suggest HVS is incapable of learning from mistakes or trying to to please customers...that whatever they make wont work. Once again claiming to know the future I see, XD

Nevermind the fact that C2 had patches that did those very things.

You must have a pretty big hate on for HVS to think that.

Its far from the best game ever made, but to think they cant improve their product as they refine it acrost installments is really selling them short, imo.

Specially since histort supports evidence contrary to your claim.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#42games1256Posted 1/3/2013 2:29:40 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
games1256 posted...
I am not blind there is plenty of people who think HVS would improve the game for a conduit 3 and they are truly blind to think HVS would make a conduit 3 good.

you missed the C2 patching process didnt you? Not only did HVS improve upon the released game, but they used our input to do it.

You've gone even more rogue, lol. Now you seem to suggest HVS is incapable of learning from mistakes or trying to to please customers...that whatever they make wont work. Once again claiming to know the future I see, XD

Its far from the best game ever made, but to think they cant improve their product as they refine it acrost installments is really selling them short, imo.

Yes they can improve but not enough.
#43games1256Posted 1/3/2013 2:32:24 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
games1256 posted...

When I say good it should be able to stand up to the big shooters since after all it would be on just as powerful hardware.
#44Symphonia46Posted 1/3/2013 2:33:58 PM
You can not make any Wii game live up to XBox expectations.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#45games1256Posted 1/3/2013 2:35:49 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
You can not make any Wii game live up to XBox expectations.

I am talking about conduit 3 would be on Wii U which is as powerful as the Xbox 360. Plus people were calling the conduit wii's halo.
#46old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 2:38:43 PM
I significantly enjoyed C2, if they improved it...well, bonus for me and those that share my preference

I'm curious though....what would make it improved enough for you. Lets pretend you ran HVS...and by choice or a gun at your head...you HAD to make C3. What would you do and how would you imorove it to appeal to the games234 of the world so they wouldnt feel so spurned by the company that they seek out message boards to harass folks who do enjoy it?
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#47games1256Posted 1/3/2013 2:41:17 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I significantly enjoyed C2, if they improved it...well, bonus for me and those that share my preference

I'm curious though....what would make it improved enough for you. Lets pretend you ran HVS...and by choice or a gun at your head...you HAD to make C3. What would you do and how would you imorove it to appeal to the games234 of the world so they wouldnt feel so spurned by the company that they seek out message boards to harass folks who do enjoy it?

A game that ran well, no glitches or major lag. Balance, good maps good patch and map pack support.
#481PefrogPosted 1/3/2013 2:49:23 PM
Sorry Dan. Your post has been commandeered. It was a great post. I really like thinking about how sodas and conduit went together. Although, I don't drink soda.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#49old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 2:57:39 PM
games1256 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

A game that ran well, no glitches or major lag. Balance, good maps good patch and map pack support.

Name me 1 wii FPS that did not have glitches. Most AAA games do. I ran into scores of them in Assassins Creed 3, for instance.

Lag is more on the end of hardware, not software...I've had laggy CoD games, RE Rev games, etc. I dont find this an issue HVS can do much with (cept maybe not pushing the hardware as far as lobby size goes)

Patch support....C2 had patches post launch up to afew months out, same as Blops/CoD for wii.

Map packs/ map pack support were never released on wii for any FPS..despite Blops saying/suggesting so in its manual, but here is hoping wii u will buck that trend.

So basically all the things you would have done or would want either could not be done on wii or were done in comparable fashion to the triple A shooters.

I'm begining to think your points of contention with this game are either unfair (in comparison with other wii shooters that share the problems/traits.) or misplaced...and that you just didnt like wii.
---
#50B05S_BrennanPosted 1/3/2013 3:10:50 PM
games1256 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...
Say you do not like the game insult, say how it could be more balanced they say because you suck. You say conduit 3 is not coming they say HVS will release the game. Show reasons why there won't be a conduit 3 they say leave the board. That is what takes place on this board that and blindly praising HVS and the game and bashing other games.

Nice to see you improved the post you deleted three times at least somewhat.

As a reply, well, this is the Conduit 2 board, you would expect people to praise it here.

There is a clear difference between blind praise and being able to see fault. This board really only has blind praise for a game that no one would care for if it came out the Xbox 360 or Ps3.

It's not blind praise. I made a post about things to love about C2 in another thread, and again, you haven't been able to respond to it.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee