Should the Conduit series be brought to other consoles??

#1easter85Posted 1/3/2013 12:49:47 PM
Well...should it? - Results (9 votes)
Yah, I think it would be cool
0% (0 votes)
NO NO NO...Conduit should stick to the Wii
55.56% (5 votes)
Eh, doesnt matter to me, I wouldnt get it for PS3/Xbox anyway
44.44% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
it doesnt really matter to me. I have it for Wii, so why would i need it for another console
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#2LigersRulePosted 1/3/2013 12:50:56 PM
Porting it would confirm death to the series. It would sell like 10 copies on 360/PS3. One of the only reasons the game was worth it at all was because it was Wii Exclusive.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#3easter85(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 12:53:59 PM
LigersRule posted...
Porting it would confirm death to the series. It would sell like 10 copies on 360/PS3. One of the only reasons the game was worth it at all was because it was Wii Exclusive.

Yes. It is one of the very few games that is SPEICFICALLY for the Wii. If Xbox has Halo, we have Conduit >_>
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#4old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 12:57:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5games1256Posted 1/3/2013 12:58:14 PM
easter85 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Yes. It is one of the very few games that is SPEICFICALLY for the Wii. If Xbox has Halo, we have Conduit >_>

It only did well on Wii because people fell for the hype of a exclusive only for wii. If conduit came to the Xbox 360 or ps3 no one would really care for it because of a better selection of much better shooters.
#6old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 12:59:33 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I honestly dont know...

If we were guaranteed that the Nin version would still have the wii mote feature and not have a single control type shoved on it...then maybe? As DLC on their shop channels?

I sorta liked it being under the radar...with multiplats there is always wheeling and dealing going on, exclusive dlc this and pre order bonus that. MoneySoft or P$3 could pony up some extra dough and hose me, as I have very little interest in buying either of those systems!

I think I'm leaning more toward it staying Nintendo only.

I dunno...

---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#7LigersRulePosted 1/3/2013 1:00:41 PM
games1256 posted...
It only did well on Wii because people fell for the hype of a exclusive only for wii. If conduit came to the Xbox 360 or ps3 no one would really care for it because of a better selection of much better shooters.

Hi. We're having a discussion here. Can we help you? You seem to be lost. Do you need us to call your mom and dad?

That's not what I meant. Conduit is good because of the controls. I hate duel analog shooters. 9 times out of 10, I would but Wii versions over PS360 versions because duel analog controllers suck. One of the main reasons I haven't gotten a Wii U yet.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#8HungoverHero777Posted 1/3/2013 1:01:47 PM
Aw, what's wrong, games? Kicked your behind too hard in the other topic?

No, the series should stay on Wii (I guess Wii U now).
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#9old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 1:06:45 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Hi. We're having a discussion here. Can we help you? You seem to be lost. Do you need us to call your mom and dad?

That's not what I meant. Conduit is good because of the controls. I hate duel analog shooters. 9 times out of 10, I would but Wii versions over PS360 versions because duel analog controllers suck. One of the main reasons I haven't gotten a Wii U yet.

Lig, have you ever played Kid Icarus Uprising on the 3DS...or maybe Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS?

I think given the chance stylus control for FPS might be almost as enjoyable as Wiimote....I dont care for duel analogs either (but am prepared to bite the bullet for Aliens CM)
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#10games1256Posted 1/3/2013 1:07:13 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

What would be wrong to have the conduit games on other systems you guys have?You guys have the wii version and if the conduit games were truly good people who like duel analog controllers would buy the conduit games on their system of choice. Therefore more sales for HVS.