Should the Conduit series be brought to other consoles??

#11old_man_mossyPosted 1/3/2013 1:14:18 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
It only did well on Wii because people fell for the hype of a exclusive only for wii. If conduit came to the Xbox 360 or ps3 no one would really care for it because of a better selection of much better shooters.

Hi. We're having a discussion here. Can we help you? You seem to be lost. Do you need us to call your mom and dad?

That's not what I meant. Conduit is good because of the controls. I hate duel analog shooters. 9 times out of 10, I would but Wii versions over PS360 versions because duel analog controllers suck. One of the main reasons I haven't gotten a Wii U yet.

What would be wrong to have the conduit games on other systems you guys have?You guys have the wii version and if the conduit games were truly good people who like duel analog controllers would buy the conduit games on their system of choice. Therefore more sales for HVS.

or since most gamers who own one of the last gen high def systems have a wii collecting dust, they could just plug it in and play C2 on it, since it allready supports duel analog.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#12games1256Posted 1/3/2013 1:17:05 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
It only did well on Wii because people fell for the hype of a exclusive only for wii. If conduit came to the Xbox 360 or ps3 no one would really care for it because of a better selection of much better shooters.

Hi. We're having a discussion here. Can we help you? You seem to be lost. Do you need us to call your mom and dad?

That's not what I meant. Conduit is good because of the controls. I hate duel analog shooters. 9 times out of 10, I would but Wii versions over PS360 versions because duel analog controllers suck. One of the main reasons I haven't gotten a Wii U yet.

What would be wrong to have the conduit games on other systems you guys have?You guys have the wii version and if the conduit games were truly good people who like duel analog controllers would buy the conduit games on their system of choice. Therefore more sales for HVS.

or since most gamers who own one of the last gen high def systems have a wii collecting dust, they could just plug it in and play C2 on it, since it allready supports duel analog.

Yes conduit 2 supports duel analog but not everyone would give the wii online a chance so to have it on another system would be a good option. Plus the work is done just needs to port so again more sales for HVS.
#13LigersRulePosted 1/3/2013 1:24:01 PM
games1256 posted...

Because Conduit is a game for people who like Wii shooters, and don't like Call of Duty. That's the entire market right there, and it is the only game in the market, since Goldeneye Wii IS Call of Duty. If you put it on PS3 or 360, it would lose the definition of Wii Shooter, which means it looses the ability to do the only decent control system consoles are capable of, considering they can't do Keyboard + Mouse.

Yes conduit 2 supports duel analog but not everyone would give the wii online a chance so to have it on another system would be a good option. Plus the work is done just needs to port so again more sales for HVS.

You don't seem to understand the cost of porting.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758