SCAR vs Phase Rifle

#11MindesynPosted 1/4/2013 9:52:50 AM
I'm currently replaying it and it is really good, you probably thought it "sucked" because you didn't play the first one

I wasnt a fan of Emil at first, but he grows on you. Too bad no overworld map, but it wasnt necessary in that game. I enjoyed Emil's aerial combat tho. That was sick.

Also AISP Id disagree with eig7hty on this one and go for Xenoblade preferably. Its larger game and its just better overall, and thats saying alot since Im almost as big as Tales fan as Symph
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#12old_man_mossyPosted 1/4/2013 1:11:17 PM
Chronic!

how ya been, man? I need to get your Nin ID for the U. Should have either mine, or a replacement for it, back from Nin soon.

I was playing alot of Creed 3 and was starting to mess w/its online before my U bricked.

Soon its Aliens Colonial Marines and Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate...be playing the hell out of Madden too...maybe my Lions will have a better year, lol. May fidel around with Gaiden too.

oh....and got a headset too
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#13CynralKynathelPosted 1/4/2013 1:24:15 PM
I'm hoping to get Monster Hunter, Tri just grew on me and now I love the series. If love to get ZombiU, Colonial Marines, and Mass Effect, if I was old enough and had a WiiU... :/
Luigi's mansion 2, Super Mario Bros WiiU, Tank Tank Tank!, and anything that really catches my eye.
Of course I have a bunch of Wii game that I have yet to play, because my sister buys them, plays them once, goes "k, I'm done", and never touches them again. And she won't let anyone else play them until she finishes them... <_<
And they're great games to, like Skyward Sword, Lost in shadow, and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. *sigh*
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#14xXAISPXxPosted 1/4/2013 1:25:23 PM
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
eig7hty posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I might be looking into Metroid, Xenoblade, or Monster Hunter.

You should look into Tales of Symphonia. It's a really amazing game that never gets old. Then when you finish that you should ger ToS: Dawn if the New World so you can find out what happens next. XD

I remember ToS, good game that I never played, but the second one sucked...

I'm currently replaying it and it is really good, you probably thought it "sucked" because you didn't play the first one

I think it is the EXACT same thing with the Conduit series. Like I said before, you can't judge a second game of a series if you haven't played the first one.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#15xXAISPXxPosted 1/4/2013 1:26:56 PM
Mindesyn posted...

I wasnt a fan of Emil at first, but he grows on you. Too bad no overworld map, but it wasnt necessary in that game. I enjoyed Emil's aerial combat tho. That was sick.

Also AISP Id disagree with eig7hty on this one and go for Xenoblade preferably. Its larger game and its just better overall, and thats saying alot since Im almost as big as Tales fan as Symph

I will just get whatever appeals to me.
---
#16xXAISPXxPosted 1/4/2013 1:28:10 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I'm hoping to get Monster Hunter, Tri just grew on me and now I love the series. If love to get ZombiU, Colonial Marines, and Mass Effect, if I was old enough and had a WiiU... :/
Luigi's mansion 2, Super Mario Bros WiiU, Tank Tank Tank!, and anything that really catches my eye.
Of course I have a bunch of Wii game that I have yet to play, because my sister buys them, plays them once, goes "k, I'm done", and never touches them again. And she won't let anyone else play them until she finishes them... <_<
And they're great games to, like Skyward Sword, Lost in shadow, and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. *sigh*

My sister commonly wants to play invasion with me at times. She is only ten, but I might tutor her for the MP world...
---
#17CynralKynathelPosted 1/4/2013 1:34:44 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

My sister commonly wants to play invasion with me at times. She is only ten, but I might tutor her for the MP world...

May she be as good as you. And she'll be quite the force to be reckoned with.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#18B05S_BrennanPosted 1/4/2013 1:57:13 PM
Xenoblade is good, but there are far too many "kill this" or "get this item" quests. Also, the developers made the less impressive parts of the graphics a little too obvious. Like in Makna Forest, where they put cardboard flowers everywhere.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#19B05S_BrennanPosted 1/4/2013 1:59:53 PM
The Last Story looks pretty good btw. I'd look into it as well.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#20old_man_mossyPosted 1/4/2013 2:08:57 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Xenoblade is good, but there are far too many "kill this" or "get this item" quests. Also, the developers made the less impressive parts of the graphics a little too obvious. Like in Makna Forest, where they put cardboard flowers everywhere.

sounds like standard RPG fair to me...do those quests add to the storyline or help drive characters at least...

and cardboard flowers? Lol! while that sounds funny...I dont play RPG's for graphics, never have. Fact is since after Morrowind it seems the better the graphics the crumbier I find the game- admittedly this comes from a guy who still likes oldschool FF and even *gasp* random encounters and grinding. (which some call hunting- just sayin' :D ). Might be why I'm into the Quest series so deep.

Its kinda like how I viewed C2 when compared to the high defs...never cared much bout graphics.

Though Assassins Creed 3 has made me either drool on my Carhardts or maybe wet my pants alittle, not sure which...more than afew times.

Hope I'm not becoming a graphicswhore, lol. :D
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette