SCAR vs Phase Rifle

#21B05S_BrennanPosted 1/4/2013 3:29:19 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
sounds like standard RPG fair to me...do those quests add to the storyline or help drive characters at least...

They usually have nothing to do with the storyline.

and cardboard flowers?

You know how plants and trees in N64 games were sprites that would face you no matter which way you turned? They're like those.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#22SrChronic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:33:43 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Chronic!

how ya been, man? I need to get your Nin ID for the U. Should have either mine, or a replacement for it, back from Nin soon.

I was playing alot of Creed 3 and was starting to mess w/its online before my U bricked.

Soon its Aliens Colonial Marines and Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate...be playing the hell out of Madden too...maybe my Lions will have a better year, lol. May fidel around with Gaiden too.

oh....and got a headset too

Well ummmmm, I don't have the Wii U just yet, BUT it's definitely the next system i'm going to buy. And i'm definitely planning on buying it before Monster Hunter's release.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#23HungoverHero777Posted 1/4/2013 4:51:31 PM
Hey Chronic!

What I'm playing now? Assassin's Creed 3, NSMBU, and in a few days, (when it gets delivered) Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, all for Wii U.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#24_SignalPosted 1/4/2013 6:53:35 PM
I have tried to post three times in this thread but something messed me up each time!!

Hi Chronic!

We miss the legend. Don't be such a stranger here.

We got a Wii U for Christmas along with BOPS2 and AC3. I've played BOPS2 a little but haven't been able to get my hands on AC3 yet.

This is still my favorite place to hang out because there is always some kind of drama, and I still love playing C2 because it makes me feel like a game that I should be feeding an endless supply of quarters.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877