The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Does all of [Hunt] SMAW?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does all of [Hunt] SMAW?
2 years ago#1
Played games today with [Hunt] 0-something and [Hunt] Mey. They both SMAW'd. Alot. I still owned them badly, but it got annoying, especially when they double SMAW'd me. So is [Hunt] basically a clan for SMAW ppl or somethin?
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
2 years ago#2
I have never seen them use the SMAW.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...

Then u rly got lucky. Both Mey and the other guy were using the SMAW almost every time I saw them. Mey occasionally used tpc launcher and hive cannon but otherwise it was 100% SMAW.
---
2 years ago#4
Orient33 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Then u rly got lucky. Both Mey and the other guy were using the SMAW almost every time I saw them. Mey occasionally used tpc launcher and hive cannon but otherwise it was 100% SMAW.

The other guy was probably [HUNTER]HD9, or HangarD9.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#5
xXAISPXx posted...
Orient33 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

The other guy was probably [HUNTER]HD9, or HangarD9.

Yes that was it. It's annoying to get dual SMAW'd
---
2 years ago#6
That's half the fun. I love taking on dual SMAWs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
2 years ago#7
wait... you said Mey???? :OOOOOO, he never used to use it :O, he used to be really good but he stopped playing then he became average and never really got to see him again
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64EgaraDoiA
http://monsterhunternews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/mh3g02.jpg
2 years ago#8
Orient33 posted...
Played games today with [Hunt] 0-something and [Hunt] Mey. They both SMAW'd. Alot. I still owned them badly, but it got annoying, especially when they double SMAW'd me. So is [Hunt] basically a clan for SMAW ppl or somethin?

I played them too and they did the exact same thing. Only (HUNT)Omar wasnt smawing.
2 years ago#9
Chupas21 posted...
Orient33 posted...

I played them too and they did the exact same thing. Only (HUNT)Omar wasnt smawing.

Didn't see this Omar guy. Maybe he left.
---
2 years ago#10
CarbonizerMike posted...
That's half the fun. I love taking on dual SMAWs.

How do u do it? Even with Expl. focus I get owned. I got em' pretty bad with my stealth loadout (XD) but it was near impossible with anything else.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does all of [Hunt] SMAW?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived