Does all of [Hunt] SMAW?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does all of [Hunt] SMAW?

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
3 years ago#11
Orient33 posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
That's half the fun. I love taking on dual SMAWs.

How do u do it? Even with Expl. focus I get owned. I got em' pretty bad with my stealth loadout (XD) but it was near impossible with anything else.

Explosive Focus and a SPAS or a Carbonizer. A Carbonizer is by far deadlier than a SMAW. You can rape SMAW users with it nearly every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
3 years ago#12
CarbonizerMike posted...
Orient33 posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
That's half the fun. I love taking on dual SMAWs.

How do u do it? Even with Expl. focus I get owned. I got em' pretty bad with my stealth loadout (XD) but it was near impossible with anything else.

Explosive Focus and a SPAS or a Carbonizer. A Carbonizer is by far deadlier than a SMAW. You can rape SMAW users with it nearly every time.

I could get Mey 1v1 using exp+spas. Need to try carby sometime. Thx :)
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201

User Info: HUNT_HangarD9

HUNT_HangarD9
3 years ago#13
Orient33 posted...
Played games today with [Hunt] 0-something and [Hunt] Mey. They both SMAW'd. Alot. I still owned them badly, but it got annoying, especially when they double SMAW'd me. So is [Hunt] basically a clan for SMAW ppl or somethin?

[HUNT] Is not a clan of dual SMAW, but you know it's fun to use the grenade launcher when your bored, LOL,
PD: Mey is woman
[HUNT] HD9
Conduit2 FC: 0261-9227-5924

User Info: XG4Legend

XG4Legend
3 years ago#14
HUNT_HangarD9 posted...
Orient33 posted...
Played games today with [Hunt] 0-something and [Hunt] Mey. They both SMAW'd. Alot. I still owned them badly, but it got annoying, especially when they double SMAW'd me. So is [Hunt] basically a clan for SMAW ppl or somethin?

[HUNT] Is not a clan of dual SMAW, but you know it's fun to use the grenade launcher when your bored, LOL,
PD: Mey is woman
[HUNT] HD9
Conduit2 FC: 0261-9227-5924

Smd
C2 FC: 1936-6554-9264 [XG4Legend]
4313-9136-3240 [Savage*]
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does all of [Hunt] SMAW?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived