Anyone who's not that great or wants to get better.

#11Orient33Posted 1/4/2013 5:45:05 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I might come out of retirement just to hang out with you and follow you around in private matches.

I'm done with the competive...but I've been thinking some. Maybe I'm just done with randoms.

Most, as well as I'm sure you know, B. I'm done with competitive stuff. But talking with friends after is sorta a diffuser. For instance I dont regret any kills or kills given in gaming to my near and dears here...because I 'know' you all...I'm not teaching or encouraging by way of them 'teaching' me some random to be pissy or not value life, or be contrary in action to decent folk..cause the ones I know enough to be comfortaable with around here are all good in my hood :D.

You may have just supplied me with the umbrella I need to fend off the tornado, lol.

Tornadoes are more wind than rain u know...
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#12old_man_mossyPosted 1/4/2013 5:50:23 PM
Orient33 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
I might come out of retirement just to hang out with you and follow you around in private matches.

I'm done with the competive...but I've been thinking some. Maybe I'm just done with randoms.

Most, as well as I'm sure you know, B. I'm done with competitive stuff. But talking with friends after is sorta a diffuser. For instance I dont regret any kills or kills given in gaming to my near and dears here...because I 'know' you all...I'm not teaching or encouraging by way of them 'teaching' me some random to be pissy or not value life, or be contrary in action to decent folk..cause the ones I know enough to be comfortaable with around here are all good in my hood :D.

You may have just supplied me with the umbrella I need to fend off the tornado, lol.

Lol, I know all about high winds...ever hear of a chaff shield? Nothing like pea gravel going 45 to 65 mph.

Did you also know they (tornadoes) don't cross rivers on ground to near ground level?
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#13B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 5:53:03 PM
Orient33 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
plz b mai padawan.

Wait, r u serious about this or is this a "joke" post. Cuz I rly do need help with the spaz.

I'm serious. I feel like teaching people some stuff.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#14B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 5:54:34 PM
old_man_mossy posted...

It would be nice if you bought the game again. It always was fun playing with you.
---
#15_SignalPosted 1/4/2013 6:00:33 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

It would be nice if you bought the game again. It always was fun playing with you.

Agreed.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#16Orient33Posted 1/4/2013 6:16:27 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Orient33 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
plz b mai padawan.

Wait, r u serious about this or is this a "joke" post. Cuz I rly do need help with the spaz.

I'm serious. I feel like teaching people some stuff.

well, i need help with spas and close quarters. I have trouble against bunny hoppers. Help? Advice? pls?
---
#17Orient33Posted 1/4/2013 6:29:57 PM(edited)
old_man_mossy posted...
Orient33 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Lol, I know all about high winds...ever hear of a chaff shield? Nothing like pea gravel going 45 to 65 mph.

Did you also know they (tornadoes) don't cross rivers on ground to near ground level?

No, I did not know that, thanks. Next time I am being attacked by a tornado, I will besure to jump into a river :) I won't have to worry about winds anymore, just lightning...
---
#18easter85Posted 1/5/2013 6:53:42 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
plz b mai padawan.

Master Sensai. (if i can call you that) teach me your wayz
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#19Orient33Posted 1/5/2013 3:08:08 PM
easter85 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
plz b mai padawan.

Master Sensai. (if i can call you that) teach me your wayz

Too bad I asked first :P
---
#20B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:35:29 PM
PM me for any questions, Orient.
---