x-mas noobs

#1danner12Posted 1/5/2013 7:29:46 AM
So yesterday I picked up a kill streak of 49 over the course of 2 partial and 2 full matches with a rot in the middle. That's a number that's really beyond me. And I tend to go for control points, revives, and team objectives; not kill streaks per se. I'm no Mike, Brennan, Ricky, or Legend. I was thinking my connection to the game may have been better than the others but it seemed to run normal and even a little laggy as the matches grew to 5 on 5. Maybe the holidays brought some new blood to the table. In all of North America you gotta figure some people got C2 as a gift. But I can't imagine sellers have much inventory concerning new copies. Maybe some used got recirculated. The wiiU may have fluffed up sales of wii games...more households can run wii games as some sold off their regular wii to upgrade to the U.
#2old_man_mossyPosted 1/5/2013 7:52:42 AM
I know some friends who sold off their PS/360's for Wii U too, and maybe folks need a shooting fix other than, or in addition to Blops2.

Since C2 was a Wii exclusive, I can certainly see the curious picking up a used copy.

Lol, also bet they favor the CCP over the Wii mote if they come from the last gen high def systems....bet they aren't no Jaye either and are getting beat like Pinatas since they can't lock on and are new.

Their frustration won't do the games reputation any favors though, sadly. People tend to blame the game when they lack the patience to develop the skill to get better.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 1/5/2013 9:58:13 AM
Let's not forget about Wii prices likely dropping.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#4NobleZonePosted 1/5/2013 4:33:30 PM
This topic is mean
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 1/5/2013 4:39:04 PM
I think you're right though. I got two RoTs today, and that's rare for me.
---
#6_SignalPosted 1/5/2013 7:24:15 PM
Don't be too hard on the new guys. After all, we'd like them to stick around, right?

I didn't mind getting beat like a drum when I first started playing because I just assumed that I was terrible. Haha, I'm still terrible.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#7Ventus2aPosted 1/5/2013 7:31:06 PM
_Signal posted...
Don't be too hard on the new guys. After all, we'd like them to stick around, right?

I didn't mind getting beat like a drum when I first started playing because I just assumed that I was terrible. Haha, I'm still terrible.

Signal, you are correct. We need to help them and be nice so they stick around.

I could not help thinking today: "What do you call a Noob with a SMAW?" Answer for me is "Ammo Dump" ;-).
#8_SignalPosted 1/5/2013 7:37:40 PM
Ventus2a posted...
_Signal posted...

Signal, you are correct. We need to help them and be nice so they stick around.

I could not help thinking today: "What do you call a Noob with a SMAW?" Answer for me is "Ammo Dump" ;-).

Hahaha, but just long enough to get them hooked.

I think I played several matches before I even got one kill. Then I had a celebration!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 1/5/2013 7:40:34 PM
_Signal posted...

Yeah, I normally don't go too hard on new people, but sometimes I just feel like getting an RoT.
---
#10_SignalPosted 1/5/2013 7:41:49 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
_Signal posted...

Yeah, I normally don't go too hard on new people, but sometimes I just feel like getting an RoT.

I know what you mean. I guess now is the time for me to try to get my first one.

I think my problem is that I just love running out into the middle of all the shooting too much.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226