x-mas noobs

#11danner12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:07:19 AM
_Signal posted...
Don't be too hard on the new guys. After all, we'd like them to stick around, right?

I didn't mind getting beat like a drum when I first started playing because I just assumed that I was terrible. Haha, I'm still terrible.

I agree. Most times I back off if the match is imbalanced. The matches I played were balanced numbers wise 3v3 to 5v5. Sometimes I'm guilty of not being able to turn it off though.
#12danner12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:21:30 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
I know some friends who sold off their PS/360's for Wii U too, and maybe folks need a shooting fix other than, or in addition to Blops2.

Since C2 was a Wii exclusive, I can certainly see the curious picking up a used copy.

Lol, also bet they favor the CCP over the Wii mote if they come from the last gen high def systems....bet they aren't no Jaye either and are getting beat like Pinatas since they can't lock on and are new.

Their frustration won't do the games reputation any favors though, sadly. People tend to blame the game when they lack the patience to develop the skill to get better.

When I started I knew I'd get my butt handed to me. I still do at times! It's funny, but after 7 months I'm still learning things about this game.

I think they did a good job of incorporating the wii remote and, yeah, that may be a stumbling block to some gamers but I prefer it. Is there anyone that can compete in this game using the CCP?
#13_SignalPosted 1/6/2013 8:29:27 AM
danner12 posted...

I think they did a good job of incorporating the wii remote and, yeah, that may be a stumbling block to some gamers but I prefer it. Is there anyone that can compete in this game using the CCP?

I think it really just depends on what your background is. If you've spent years playing dual analog in a shooter, then I think you can hold your own against someone with a Wiimote in HC matches. When Jaye was playing all the time, he was great using the CCP in matches without lockon. He's kinda moved away from this game, so I don't know about now. (cough, cough)
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#14xXAISPXxPosted 1/6/2013 8:41:49 AM
_Signal posted...
danner12 posted...

I think it really just depends on what your background is. If you've spent years playing dual analog in a shooter, then I think you can hold your own against someone with a Wiimote in HC matches. When Jaye was playing all the time, he was great using the CCP in matches without lockon. He's kinda moved away from this game, so I don't know about now. (cough, cough)

I see your posts everywhere. Are you trying to break that 2-hour-streak lol?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}