Mr Ford makes scary good time.

#11HungoverHero777Posted 1/6/2013 3:53:05 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Mindesyn posted...
MOssy lets try some AC3 multiplayer. You always said we should duke it out, so lets assassinate each other :D

Lol, sounds fun :D We should wolf pack too. That games MP really benefits from headsets, which we both have!

Takes some getting use to because its so different, but You, Keith, Signal and me should team up, go vs., and have some fun.

You played any of its MP yet, on this creed or priors? I started messing with it after beating the campaign in between bouts of trying to 100% it's optional challenges. Then my U bricked :(

It's multiplayer is very different, but despite getting beat on and not knowing what I was doing...It was a lot of fun.

Lol, I haven't even touched multiplayer yet. I want to at least beat the game first, and I'm about halfway.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#12old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:57:15 PM
As far as C2 goes, I prob won't play much campaign, Sig...prob just do lots of invasion instead. Already beat the game, own the Tshirt, lol. And it's campaign just doesn't sound like something I want to sit through right now.

Course if I want some of the skins, I'll have to.

What's gonna stink is not having stealth or supercharger or any of the other stuff you unlock in pubs...I just don't want to shoot at maladjusted strangers, lol, to bad private matches don't stat track and unlock stuff too.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#13old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:58:57 PM
Oh and def. will add you too, Symph.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#14PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/6/2013 7:16:05 PM
Moss or Jaye: Is AC3 something you think I would like? Never played one. I like zelda and ninja gaiden and stuff...
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 1/6/2013 7:20:53 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Moss or Jaye: Is AC3 something you think I would like? Never played one. I like zelda and ninja gaiden and stuff...

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition is actually kinda similar to Zelda.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#16_SignalPosted 1/6/2013 7:23:47 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
As far as C2 goes, I prob won't play much campaign, Sig...prob just do lots of invasion instead. Already beat the game, own the Tshirt, lol. And it's campaign just doesn't sound like something I want to sit through right now.

Course if I want some of the skins, I'll have to.

What's gonna stink is not having stealth or supercharger or any of the other stuff you unlock in pubs...I just don't want to shoot at maladjusted strangers, lol, to bad private matches don't stat track and unlock stuff too.

I absolutely understand how you feel about pubs and strangers.

There's basically no activity in HC these days, so I'm guessing we could put a group of three or four together and have an HC pub just to ourselves... we could always leave if someone we didn't know showed up.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#17PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/6/2013 7:24:51 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition is actually kinda similar to Zelda.

If I didn't buy it on ps3 awhile back I would be all over it. I still kinda want it for gamepad only play though
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
#18old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:55:15 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

The combat isn't difficult...then again neither is Zelda's. It does an excellent job of being a bad ass simulator though, with many ways to take out your enemies.

The frontier and ship sailing/ship combat are a blast, so are trying to beat some of the challenging optional quest conditions (which will unlock you something cool) and some of the collectibles are hard to find...so that provides a challenge...

So yeah...Alot like Zelda in that regard.

It's easily the best game I've played in a long time. I'll explain multiplayer in a bit...working today and they just brought me a new victim, lol. I mean patient.
---
#19old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:12:49 PM
Multiplayer is weird when compared to most other online MP games....

You get style points for killing your enemy undetected, etc, and the multipliers can be significant. Simply running around wont likely get you first even if you have the highest kill stat.

In every game mode you are assigned a target to kill or a killer to avoid...and your side and your enemies take turns switching roles...when you are a target you can not kill your pursuer...only stun or escape them (which also gives you points)

There is a FFA mode much like bounty hunter where you have a target and are someone else's, Domination modes where you try to hang in a crowd to take control points, and a capture the flag mode as well where the map is split in two sections, your side you can kill on, the other side you can only defend yourself, or blend into the crowd/surroundings. and if you have captured an artifact and are in transit with it trying to get it to your base...you can't kill and can be killed even in your territory.

About defending: basically it's hiding or confusing your pursuer and either escaping/stunning them. You can hide in crowds as there are lots of NPC's milling about the area, some who look exactly like you.

There are perks and abilities that can help you hunt or hide too...for instances for hunters you can use a money bomb...throw a bunch of coins in a crowd and the NPC'S all bend down to pick them up...something your target/enemy can't do. While defending and spotted the guy on defense can use money bomb too if he had it equipped to slow the pursuer by way of a makeshift crowd the pursuer has to navigate through.

There is also a co-op mode called Wolf Pack where you must gain a certain number of points by hunting targets and getting style kills against a clock, hoping to make it to the next wave.

That's all I know about MP...I'm a noob at it, and likely forgot stuff. It's a different pace, but not about camping....the chase segments can be very fast paced...It's hard for me to describe really, other than I like what I saw.
---
#20old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:14:39 PM
I advise you to YouTube the multiplayer...it's easier to understand by viewing than to explain with words...

Keep in mind though, that the different modes have different feels to them.
---