Hacker there, hacker here, hacker everywhere!

#11phantomhydraPosted 1/15/2013 5:14:42 AM
The wii u CoD black op 2 has a ban policy so that if your caught using a hack you get ban for a set period of time from what i heard.This game should have had something like that.
---
3ds fc 0044-2874-1833
#121PefrogPosted 1/15/2013 5:38:35 AM
MichaelFord_ posted...
_Signal posted...
MichaelFord_ posted...
Hacking is the only way to reach lvl 60.

Seriously?

It really doesn't take that long.

Yes, it does. I've been on lvl 2 for over a year.

I know what you are saying. I've been stuck on level 60 for 2 YEARS!
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#13DANGER477Posted 1/15/2013 6:58:22 AM
I am amazed since i have played this game i have only ran into 5 hacker. on here i hear people run into hacker left and right.
---
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346
3DS F.C. Sam_ 4339-3599-5777
#14games1256Posted 1/15/2013 6:54:31 PM
phantomhydra posted...
The wii u CoD black op 2 has a ban policy so that if your caught using a hack you get ban for a set period of time from what i heard.This game should have had something like that.

HVS does not have the budget or man power to watch over their game and ban cheaters.
#15ScavengerwolfPosted 1/15/2013 8:14:54 PM
MichaelFord_ posted...
_Signal posted...
MichaelFord_ posted...
Hacking is the only way to reach lvl 60.

Seriously?

It really doesn't take that long.

Yes, it does. I've been on lvl 2 for over a year.

I leveled up 5 levels today! unless you got hacked it doesn't take long to level up, i dunno what to say, do you play often?
#16LigersRulePosted 1/15/2013 8:37:35 PM
games1256 posted...
HVS does not have the budget or man power to watch over their game and ban cheaters.

Well, yeah, if you're stuck in the 1990's, then that would be true. That's what technology is for.

That being said, HVS has most of the usernames for the infamous hackers, considering they publicize it quite a bit on YT and BWP, as well as their location and IP addresses. They can't do anything with it, though, because Nintendo (had) a lame system set up for dealing with hackers. It's the same problem MKWii has.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#17games1256Posted 1/15/2013 8:57:54 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Well, yeah, if you're stuck in the 1990's, then that would be true. That's what technology is for.

That being said, HVS has most of the usernames for the infamous hackers, considering they publicize it quite a bit on YT and BWP, as well as their location and IP addresses. They can't do anything with it, though, because Nintendo (had) a lame system set up for dealing with hackers. It's the same problem MKWii has.

They still have to have employees watch over the anti cheat system. The same as how Xbox live enforcement team works.
#18LigersRulePosted 1/15/2013 10:22:13 PM
games1256 posted...
They still have to have employees watch over the anti cheat system. The same as how Xbox live enforcement team works.

No, the Xbox live team is made for the tracking and finding of said hackers. The playerbase for Conduit 2 is tiny, so everyone knows exactly who the hackers are, including HVS, considering there is all of about 3 of them, 2 of which make youtube videos publicizing their hacks. They have the names, they have the info, they have everything they need. But they don't have the authority. That belongs to Nintendo, who won't do it.

I'm not aware of a single person who has been banned from hacking on Nintendo WiFi. The only people who get bricked systems are the people who are stupid enough to try and update after they have installed homebrew.

Also, fundamental flaw in saying that MS has an enforcement team for Live, while HVS, not Nintendo, would be responsible for enforcement of Nintendo WiFi.
---
#19games1256Posted 1/15/2013 10:43:33 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

No, the Xbox live team is made for the tracking and finding of said hackers. The playerbase for Conduit 2 is tiny, so everyone knows exactly who the hackers are, including HVS, considering there is all of about 3 of them, 2 of which make youtube videos publicizing their hacks. They have the names, they have the info, they have everything they need. But they don't have the authority. That belongs to Nintendo, who won't do it.

I'm not aware of a single person who has been banned from hacking on Nintendo WiFi. The only people who get bricked systems are the people who are stupid enough to try and update after they have installed homebrew.

Also, fundamental flaw in saying that MS has an enforcement team for Live, while HVS, not Nintendo, would be responsible for enforcement of Nintendo WiFi.

Then Nintendo should take anti cheat serious.
#20LigersRulePosted 1/15/2013 11:13:27 PM
games1256 posted...
Then Nintendo should take anti cheat serious.

Something you and I can agree on. Here's to hoping they can improve with the Wii U and MiiVerse.
---