We rly need more ppl for te event. Also...IMPORTANT event info

#1Orient33Posted 1/6/2013 10:45:43 AM
Some ppl had to cancel and some aren't sure if they can make it but they will try. Need more ppl, hlp pls!

We have confirmed:

Orient
Cynric
AwesomeSingh
TPRTV
Ricky

Ppl who I can't get in touch with but migt come if thy notice my pm's:

dacheat
Toho2

Ppl who ill ry to come but aren't sure:

Ryburger
Signal

It would be nce if we cold get 2 or 3 more confirmaions.

Sorry for spelling mistakes, keyboard is acting up.

How the event wil work:We all come in th a darkstar/usp/frag combo. Order listed above is how we take turns.Basically every1 comes t thrusters. I willstart. If I usp u, leave the thruster zone. If I usp u while you r out of the thruster zone,come into the truster zone. When I am dne, I will suicide with a frag. This sinifie that it is the next person's turn.

Once agai, I rly appreiate this guys. Thx.
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#2xXAISPXxPosted 1/6/2013 2:02:12 PM
Orient33 posted...
Some ppl had to cancel and some aren't sure if they can make it but they will try. Need more ppl, hlp pls!

We have confirmed:

Orient
Cynric
AwesomeSingh
TPRTV
Ricky

Ppl who I can't get in touch with but migt come if thy notice my pm's:

dacheat
Toho2

Ppl who ill ry to come but aren't sure:

Ryburger
Signal

It would be nce if we cold get 2 or 3 more confirmaions.

Sorry for spelling mistakes, keyboard is acting up.

How the event wil work:We all come in th a darkstar/usp/frag combo. Order listed above is how we take turns.Basically every1 comes t thrusters. I willstart. If I usp u, leave the thruster zone. If I usp u while you r out of the thruster zone,come into the truster zone. When I am dne, I will suicide with a frag. This sinifie that it is the next person's turn.

Once agai, I rly appreiate this guys. Thx.

Whn is ths?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#3Chupas21Posted 1/6/2013 2:03:18 PM
When is it? And I also have a mic if that would help.
#4stardust121Posted 1/6/2013 2:31:38 PM
Chupas21 posted...
When is it? And I also have a mic if that would help.

7pm est I believe
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#5CynralKynathelPosted 1/6/2013 3:10:38 PM
Dang, sorry, really I am. Parents want to go out to eat, I don't want to, but they do. Sooooo.... That's kind of a teensy weensy huge problem.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#6Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:38:47 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Dang, sorry, really I am. Parents want to go out to eat, I don't want to, but they do. Sooooo.... That's kind of a teensy weensy huge problem.

Ok...lets just postphoe/cancel the event for now. I havce alot of math to study for too, thx for responding AISP and chupas and every1. Maybe we can do it again someday later, next time we have a long weekend?
---
#7CynralKynathelPosted 1/6/2013 5:40:37 PM
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Ok...lets just postphoe/cancel the event for now. I havce alot of math to study for too, thx for responding AISP and chupas and every1. Maybe we can do it again someday later, next time we have a long weekend?

I feel really bad. This seems to happen a lot. I hope I can do it this weekend.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#8Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 6:23:36 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

I feel really bad. This seems to happen a lot. I hope I can do it this weekend.

It's ok :) Stuff happens, I was a bit busy myself and wasn't sure if I could make it anymore either (my math grade is a 79 and I have a test to stuy for lol). And we're actually rescheduling to next time we have a long weekend or spring break or something.
---
#9xXAISPXxPosted 1/6/2013 6:28:12 PM
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

When...?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#10Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:33:35 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

When...?

Maybe Spring break? Anytime we have extra school days off.
---