(BWP) clan

#11old_man_mossyPosted 1/7/2013 11:06:37 AM
_Signal posted...
eig7hty posted...
agent47 is running around with the bwp tag now, too bad he couldn't hack his way out of a black hole ;(

Hahaha, yeah this is the whole reason I run around with the DS now.

Yep, I'm definitely sticking to private lobbies....just checked that YouTube page and man, they really hacked the crap out of this game, didn't they.

I do like your idea of occasional public hardcore's though, Sig. Think when I make my profile again, I'm keeping a separate "Trust" list, lol. And only play pubs with them on hardcore.

Otherwise, private matches only. Also, by trust list that's only people I've played with or known for a very long time here...or folks that those people would vouche for.

Prob won't be playing tons of C2, but this way when I do play I won't likely have to deal with hackers much.

I suggest (and it was done before to an extent) a separate GFAQs profile you keep 'quarantined' from known hackers if you don't like playing with them. Try to keep your matches built more off those folks, with friend codes not shared with randoms or people you aren't familiar with.

That's what I plan to do anyway. Let the hackers play with themselves.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#121PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:04:15 PM
eig7hty posted...
_Signal posted...
eig7hty posted...
agent47 is running around with the bwp tag now, too bad he couldn't hack his way out of a black hole ;(

I've been using a lot recently because I think I finally know why Dug likes it so much, it makes you rage when you're the one stuck, but when you're the one blasting people its fun XD

whoa, whoa, whoa guys ... come on ... there is such a thing as too many dark star users ... did you know ... that if you tag somone and then another dark star user (kind of like a drug user) tags that same person, their tag overwrites yours ... you don't get the black hole ... am I just being selfish?
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#13old_man_mossyPosted 1/7/2013 10:20:46 PM
1Pefrog posted...
eig7hty posted...
_Signal posted...
eig7hty posted...

I've been using a lot recently because I think I finally know why Dug likes it so much, it makes you rage when you're the one stuck, but when you're the one blasting people its fun XD

whoa, whoa, whoa guys ... come on ... there is such a thing as too many dark star users ... did you know ... that if you tag somone and then another dark star user (kind of like a drug user) tags that same person, their tag overwrites yours ... you don't get the black hole ... am I just being selfish?

Well, if they tag em before you kill em....while a waste, how do they know you haven't already died and the kill streak reward wasted?

Tag shots will outlive the tagger respawning....got more than afew post mortems from a drain. So they just do what you did, but finish the job and maybe on that act 'steal' your hole? Too bad, lol...be greatfull for the multidimensional 'competition' and just be greatfull that, counter to how they were suppose to behave and were initially advertised; black holes lack friendly fire hazard.

Plus, I'd argue that with overpowered secondary's....a team using smarts with all dark stars would be an absolute nightmare....wait, maybe we agree here, lol.

See, in my book you never earned it in the first place if ot gets taken, less you got a guy purposely trolling you. Tags aren't dibs, not less you know your team AND are talking.

I don't believe that, they are supposed to just feed you, never mind you might be dead and its pointless, or they need it for defense or can complete a better tactic chain.

Never mind the poision not lasting forever or being a wash/inconsequential to a regenerate perk; be it squating, RD, or essence.

You don't want a whole team, sure, while that's debatable with lock on and train wreck USP balance, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because a team chaining black holes would scare off or frustrate noobs, it's why I hate COD kill streaks ...but two or three on a team....

I got no prob w/that.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.