Conduit 3 will be glorious...

#21TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:04:38 PM
You running your mouth isn't proof.

Either post something that actually supports what you're saying(Excluding lolvgchartz), or politely get lost.
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#22MindesynPosted 1/6/2013 3:19:34 PM
Its going to be the best of the trilogy.

Yep.

You mean best of the series. I personally cant wait til Conduit 5. Thats when things get real.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#23LigersRulePosted 1/6/2013 3:53:38 PM
games1256 posted...
You guys try to show proof that there will be a conduit 3.

We don't have to until you do. That's kinda the rule. You initiate discussion by making a claim, we ask for proof. You don't get to ask for proof until after you've provided some. And we're talking sources, here not words. sources. Articles, buisness theory's, an email from HVS, SOMETHING. And when you provide those sources, then we can talk.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#24games1256Posted 1/6/2013 4:06:25 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

We don't have to until you do. That's kinda the rule. You initiate discussion by making a claim, we ask for proof. You don't get to ask for proof until after you've provided some. And we're talking sources, here not words. sources. Articles, buisness theory's, an email from HVS, SOMETHING. And when you provide those sources, then we can talk.

It is quite clear there is never going to be conduit 3. Poor sales of conduit 2. A lot of people hating HVS games equals no conduit 3.
#25HungoverHero777Posted 1/6/2013 4:09:35 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

It is quite clear there is never going to be conduit 3. Poor sales of conduit 2. A lot of people hating HVS games equals no conduit 3.

I don't see a link in that comment. Do you, Lig?
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#26TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:31:32 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
You running your mouth isn't proof.

Either post something that actually supports what you're saying(Excluding lolvgchartz), or politely get lost.

---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#27games1256Posted 1/6/2013 4:45:19 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

One there is no source saying there wont be a conduit 3. Two I don't need a link to prove what any game company would do when their past game fails which is not put out another game in the serious.
#28B05S_BrennanPosted 1/6/2013 4:50:33 PM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

One there is no source saying there wont be a conduit 3. Two I don't need a link to prove what any game company would do when their past game fails which is not put out another game in the serious.

We've already proved that many failed games have gotten sequels.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#29HungoverHero777Posted 1/6/2013 4:51:16 PM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Hmmm... still no blue link. Just more black chatter.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#30games1256Posted 1/6/2013 4:52:51 PM
games with better reps. With devs who have more funding and being able to get published.