Plz report player

#11timmyboivaajPosted 1/6/2013 11:19:29 PM
Lol. Just because you get kill a lot dont rant so much. And its funny cause I recall seening u so stress out that u just started killing ur self. Lmao. And jumping off cliffs to sucide the whole game. Who would waste 10 mins of their life in a game killing themself?
#12nightfire0013Posted 1/6/2013 11:29:29 PM
_Signal posted...
I reported your cousin.

Liez.

MichaelFord_ posted...
All you use is the widowmaker anyway >_>

Making windows is fun.

B05S_Brennan posted...
I've never ....

Moar liez.

CarbonizerMike posted...
A-thon is right about ...

What Moke said. Except that last part.
---
At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go into the same box.
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/6/2013 11:52:25 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
When no one is cheating, they're free to do what they want and use what weapons they want. Telling a person not to kill as many people as possible in an FPS is completely illogical. What does the game tell you right when you jump online?

"Shooter at strangers as they try to shoot at you."

We're playing the game, not holding hands.

One problem...
Connection advantage DOES exist.

Just because nobody is cheating doesn't mean everything is fair and square.
And in situations like what A-thon described, connection advantage almost certainly plays a part.

And Con2 suffers from disparity here worse than any other online game I've played, especially when it comes to large games.

I do feel it is perfectly acceptable to report such players, as it is better to kick 1 player from a game, than to have 1 player creating unplayable matches, forcing an entire room to leave.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14timmyboivaajPosted 1/6/2013 11:53:45 PM
I think it really all comes down internet connection. Some times ill see people running at sprint speed while theyre in crouch position. Or another time where the whole screen is blurry through out the whole game. Or when ur running around and all of the sudden ur second weapon is drop and the gun ur holding turns to 0 bullets.
I dont think its fair to just report anybody just because u think theyre suspicious. I mean if they are abusing the glitches and hacking then yeah thats a different story. Itll be cyber bully if everyone hates one guy and just report him cause they all hate him... Lmao.
#151PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:12:36 AM
pea^tear = tout

tout is not a cheater, he/she is just annoying. I did kick pea^tear because I think suiciding is douchey and something that HVS should have patched (i.e. your score suffers -2 or something) ... also, I don't think that kicking works ... A-thon, it was you, me, some random and pea^tear ... if you kicked and I kicked (way before you showed) then it should have worked. I don't think it did.

Everyone is right about the jumping. You need to get into some private matches where people experiment.

huntocho was teabagging me. Mr. Ford was invincible at times and shooting rapid SPAS at me. I guess it just comes with playing video games against live, virtual opponents.

Brennan, you're OK in my book. You don't teabag, use the smaw or suicide on purpose.

Finally, thanks Cyn for making my last matches non-frustrational.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#161PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:16:58 AM
timmyboivaaj = tout

right?
---
#17timmyboivaajPosted 1/7/2013 12:21:32 AM
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj = tout

right?

Timmyboivaaj = cartman
#181PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:24:29 AM(edited)
timmyboivaaj posted...
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj = tout

right?

Timmyboivaaj = cartman

Well, I like Cartman much more than tout. The only thing is ... how did you know that Athon was suiciding so many times?
---
#19timmyboivaajPosted 1/7/2013 12:29:25 AM
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj = tout

right?

Timmyboivaaj = cartman

Well, I like Cartman much more than tout. The only thing is ... how did you know that Athon was suiciding so many times?

I play him many times before and every time he do it often. I remember him jumpping of the cliff when it was 2 in my side vs him only. It was funny cause ill try to snipe him before he hits the ground. Got some kills and missed some.
#20danner12Posted 1/7/2013 2:03:21 AM
I would tend to agree with Chain. Sometimes it seems some players move faster than others with or without speed upgrades. And, I would say it's possible for that to be the case with me at times. Sometimes the game runs really well for me and other times I get the lag and connection issues.
I got the Conduit for x-mas and played that a little bit in world wide public FFA. In the time I played it ran better than C2 in terms of connection and even lag. It lagged a little for me some times but I did not get disconnected. Granted, I do not know the location of the players but why wouldn't world wide have more connection issues? My only guess is C2 is a more complicated MP with more weapons and loadouts.

It generally doesn't bother me what weapons players use. They are there to help you stay competitive in a match. Like it says "if you are getting owned try a new loadout". My problem is the timing of use. (when one team is dominating an imbalanced match)

If someone isn't cheating I do not report them. But, if there's an obvious cheater I do report. However, I've probably only seen it work a couple times.