The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do u counter?

#1timmyboivaajPosted 1/7/2013 12:10:37 AM
How would u counter hopping hive cannon users.

How would u counter carb users?

How would you counter swam users?

How would u counter reverse rads users?

How would u counter spaz users?

Everyone share their ideas plz.
#21PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:19:26 AM
timmyboivaaj posted...

Everyone share their ideas plz.

SMAWing yourself or radding yourself or shooting yourself with the warpy ... do all of these right before you are supposed to die.

Sorry if you are not tout, but right now I think that you are.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#3timmyboivaaj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:24:34 AM
Whos tout and why do u keep acussing me of beenung that person? Im cartman.
#41PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:29:33 AM
timmyboivaaj posted...

Sorry. It's just that tout just reappeared out of thin air and Cartman/you haven't played in a while. I thought that tout changed his/her name to pea^tear ... but I guess you did. You two have very similar playing styles. Suiciding ALOT, using easy weapons like the SMAW. You and tout could be siblings methinks.
---
#5timmyboivaaj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:33:33 AM
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...

Sorry. It's just that tout just reappeared out of thin air and Cartman/you haven't played in a while. I thought that tout changed his/her name to pea^tear ... but I guess you did. You two have very similar playing styles. Suiciding ALOT, using easy weapons like the SMAW. You and tout could be siblings methinks.

Im not tout... Im not pea^tear. Im cartman. So do u accuse everyone who uses swam to be tout? Then I guess almost everyone is tout then?
#61PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 12:39:42 AM
timmyboivaaj posted...
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...

Im not tout... Im not pea^tear. Im cartman. So do u accuse everyone who uses swam to be tout? Then I guess almost everyone is tout then?

I never accuse anyone of being tout. Only you. I'll apologize again. There is just so much evidence though, it was too hard not to blame the butler. So what made you decide to come to gamefaqs and why haven't I seen you playing for a while?
---
#7CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/7/2013 12:44:30 AM
timmyboivaaj posted...

Can't run and hop at the same time, therefore, run and try to make my way behind them.

Headshot.

Catch them with their pants down, er I mean, shoot them while they reload.

Make them waste their rads.

Stay out of their range.
Have a better spas.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#8timmyboivaaj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:55:56 AM
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...

I never accuse anyone of being tout. Only you. I'll apologize again. There is just so much evidence though, it was too hard not to blame the butler. So what made you decide to come to gamefaqs and why haven't I seen you playing for a while?

Ive been playing the last 2 week cause xfinity fixed it. And got bored of black ops. I found this site cause I was at my moms house earlier and watching some youtube videos and saw the site in messages.
and who are you if u dont mind.
#9CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/7/2013 1:06:18 AM
timmyboivaaj posted...
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...
1Pefrog posted...
timmyboivaaj posted...

Ive been playing the last 2 week cause xfinity fixed it. And got bored of black ops. I found this site cause I was at my moms house earlier and watching some youtube videos and saw the site in messages.
and who are you if u dont mind.

He's BOB from HVS, he did the Animation for the Leviathan and all the weapon reloading animations.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#101PefrogPosted 1/7/2013 11:09:01 AM
@Chain said

"He's BOB from HVS, he did the Animation for the Leviathan and all the weapon reloading animations."

that's just my pseudonym ... my real C2 name is in my signature ... on the bottom of all of my posts ... dug ... we've played many of times ... if you search 'cartman' on the bottom search you'll actually find that I have defended you before
---