How do u counter?

#11xXAISPXxPosted 1/7/2013 12:36:44 PM
It's pretty obvious who I am, Cartman. I am in love with that Agartha match we had with Mike when I aced it with my Phase Rifle. I constantly replay that match in my head all the time.

All games we had together were fun. I look forward to more.

In case you haven't noticed, I am AISP.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#12B05S_BrennanPosted 1/7/2013 12:38:31 PM
timmyboivaaj posted...
How would u counter hopping hive cannon users.

USP45 at a distance.

How would u counter carb users?

Flash Bangs with Shrieker or Hive Cannon

How would you counter swam users?

Explosive Focus reduces SMAW damage.

How would u counter reverse rads users?

Carbonizer works best for me.

How would u counter spaz users?

Explosive Focus reduces SPAS damage for some reason.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#13ChariloePosted 1/7/2013 4:02:51 PM(edited)
timmyboivaaj posted...
How would u counter hopping hive cannon users.

Explosive focus, since bunny hopping hive users rely on the splash damage, and a CQC weapon like the SPAS 12 or SCAR will usually take them out if you're unfortunate enough to encounter them in close quarters situations. However, taking them out from a distance is always recommended. If using an anti explosive loadout, be sure you have a mid to long range secondary like the USP45.

How would u counter carb users?

Typically headshots work well, and going under cover also helps a lot since the Carbonizer can't go around walls unless there is another person near you who died from it and if the user timed it perfectly. There are different types of Carbonizer users. The ones that you would need to use a Phase rifle for are the Heavy armored ones, since many heavy Carbonizer users tend to use the helmet perk and a headshot from a phase rifle is an always guaranteed kill with or without the specialization. Also, radiation grenades tend to be perfect since while shooting the Carbonizer, users are very immobile. a Reverse damage Carbonizer user can be killed by frags or long range shots if timed correctly.

How would you counter swam users?

Explosive Focus and a CQC weapon like the SPAS or SCAR. Also they're wide open after they shoot their first rocket. SMAW users tend to suicide when you come close to them with. Of course, the blast will probably kill you unless you have explosive focus equipped.

How would u counter reverse rads users?

Be sure to throw down frag grenades in the area that they are throwing radiation grenades in. Any OHKO weapon is also very helpful against Reverse Damage users. Also, A carbonizer will still shred through their healing.

How would u counter spaz users?

Keep your distance and don't mess up your aim. Most SPAS users tend to use a metal legs and super charger combo and charge in after you.

Hope this helps.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#14timmyboivaaj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 6:30:50 PM
1Pefrog posted...
@Chain said

"He's BOB from HVS, he did the Animation for the Leviathan and all the weapon reloading animations."

that's just my pseudonym ... my real C2 name is in my signature ... on the bottom of all of my posts ... dug ... we've played many of times ... if you search 'cartman' on the bottom search you'll actually find that I have defended you before

Lol. I remember that game. It was 2 vs 1 so I was just running and jumping around the whole time. Heheh.
#15timmyboivaaj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 6:37:10 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
It's pretty obvious who I am, Cartman. I am in love with that Agartha match we had with Mike when I aced it with my Phase Rifle. I constantly replay that match in my head all the time.

All games we had together were fun. I look forward to more.

In case you haven't noticed, I am AISP.

yeah I remember u. Pretty good with that phase rifle. I dont recall that game because I was probably dying too many times and blocked from memory.
#16timmyboivaaj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 6:40:46 PM
You guys got some good counters thanks for sharing. And I hope some of the new players would take these advise aswell. Since the wii u came out I see many new people.