Lol, I can't play this game anymore.

#11Chariloe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:30:49 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...
I'm too used to Halo. xD I actually got on today, and I just couldn't play. I ended up leaving the match and taking C2 out f my Wii. After playing on the 360, C2 feels really choppy to me now. And I forgot about the lag in this game. I guess I'll just have memories of the conduit games.

You have seen the light of a much better game.

Your opinion bro.

To be fair, though, the Wii itself does have it's high amount of limitations that prevented this game to shine very bright. Not to mention the very little funding HVS got to make this game. Halo has a large amount of funding for its games and the 360 is much more advanced and powerful than the Wii. But yeah Brennon, everyone has their own preference, and I still remember this game for what it was. However, after playing last night, despite my new lack of skills in the game, I remembered why I stopped playing it altogether, and I do agree that Halo 4 is the superior game. Of course, this is just my opinion.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/9/2013 8:26:54 AM
Chariloe posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...
I'm too used to Halo. xD I actually got on today, and I just couldn't play. I ended up leaving the match and taking C2 out f my Wii. After playing on the 360, C2 feels really choppy to me now. And I forgot about the lag in this game. I guess I'll just have memories of the conduit games.

Your opinion bro.

To be fair, though, the Wii itself does have it's high amount of limitations that prevented this game to shine very bright. Not to mention the very little funding HVS got to make this game. Halo has a large amount of funding for its games and the 360 is much more advanced and powerful than the Wii. But yeah Brennon, everyone has their own preference, and I still remember this game for what it was. However, after playing last night, despite my new lack of skills in the game, I remembered why I stopped playing it altogether, and I do agree that Halo 4 is the superior game. Of course, this is just my opinion.

It's not the Wii. Everything about the game has been done better on weaker hardware.

Really the only thing to directly blame on hardware is graphics.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/9/2013 1:41:33 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...

Your opinion bro.

Yeah, your opinion. because C2 on 480p plays just as good as Halo 4. LOL
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#14old_man_mossyPosted 1/9/2013 2:27:12 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...

Your opinion bro.

I have no interest in playing a high health, fast moving FPS with analog nubs only....

Aliens has my interest, even if its analog only due to the Alien side being rendered in 3rd person...plus it's Aliens...lol.

Screw master chief...bring on the colonial marines, they are the only fictional space marines that matter to me
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#15Chariloe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:42:22 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...

Your opinion bro.

It doesn't... I have both systems plugged into my TV, and Halo 4 is much smoother.
---
#16KhmerGirlPosted 1/9/2013 2:50:03 PM
Lol, I got you, bro. But thanks for dropping by to say hello to us, Char! Nice to see ya again!
---
You so adorabunny.
#17xXAISPXxPosted 1/9/2013 3:07:12 PM
I personally like Halo. I just can't play it.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#18jasonrk7bPosted 1/9/2013 5:49:14 PM
I thought you said this like 2 months ago :P
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#19Chariloe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:59:56 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
Lol, I got you, bro. But thanks for dropping by to say hello to us, Char! Nice to see ya again!

:] Thanks Khmer

@JK, Did I? lol.
---
#20B05S_BrennanPosted 1/9/2013 7:10:48 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...

Your opinion bro.

Gaming isn't about graphics. There are various reasons I feel C2 is better than Halo 4. Halo 4's weapons aren't as good for example. Movement and platforming aren't as comfortable either.

Halo 4's campaign is the best I've played in any FPS though.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)