The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

HVS's little secret unveiled

#1TnMarksmanPosted 1/8/2013 12:28:14 AM
all credit to my friend michael t.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/524836_10151341755177458_1687516252_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCRzaMcxxw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
the video from where its from

my thoughts; not the best news in the world. Hardly interests me at all but oh well. At least HV is getting somewhere with it.
#2ReedeemerPosted 1/8/2013 12:42:35 AM
Oh noez. Well I seriously hope this isn't it.

Thats an interesting move to say the least, but I could care less about mobile gaming so... :L Zero interest in the shield.

So what does this leave us with? Its running on a tegra so maybe HVS has been working on HD remakes, or it just upscales. Bleh, idk...
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#3TnMarksman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:46:50 AM
Reedeemer posted...
Oh noez. Well I seriously hope this isn't it.

Thats an interesting move to say the least, but I could care less about mobile gaming so... :L Zero interest in the shield.

So what does this leave us with? Its running on a tegra so maybe HVS has been working on HD remakes, or it just upscales. Bleh, idk...

just think of it as a way of hvs trying to get conduit noticed so that they have more reason to make another
#4ReedeemerPosted 1/8/2013 1:10:06 AM
TnMarksman posted...
just think of it as a way of hvs trying to get conduit noticed so that they have more reason to make another

True. Up until this point Conduit has been a Nintendo exclusive though. If they're reeling in more peeps maybe they're planning on going multiplat with there next title(s), and/or this is a simple cash-in for funding. It just seems like a wildcard.

Also, will that handheld have an exclusive market? Or are we going to probably see this on android & ios? I have the impression it's exclusive to that for now.

Speculation is fun, especially since the team browses through the forum. I picture Bob reading some of our posts and getting a good laugh when we're way off from whats actually happening, hah. I'm still waiting on Animales de la Muerte, Bob!!
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#5xXAISPXxPosted 1/8/2013 3:27:08 AM
WHAT?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#6VintageRonJohnPosted 1/8/2013 6:52:19 AM
HVS also had Conduit 2 working on the 3DS, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Still, they'll probably have more luck there because they shouldn't need a publisher.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#7MindesynPosted 1/8/2013 7:19:58 AM
Thats the new handheld from Nvidia. It can play Steam games and mods but who knows. Maybe if the Conduit series went Steam more people would play them, and they could belong on PC pretty much the best.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#8games1256Posted 1/8/2013 8:41:32 AM
You guys believed the news from HVS would be a conduit 3. Wow. This is the direction HVS is moving in which is make ios and mobile games.
#9Rybuger1Posted 1/8/2013 8:42:02 AM
Eh, I'm not surprised. There was no way we were getting a sequel. Now we know why we didn't get the announcement in December- the platform wasn't announced yet! Take that Games! >:-D

The real question is what platform the port's for. I hope it's a plain old Steam/PC or Android port, not something specifically for that console. While the 3DS and HD Triplets don't excite me much, they're better than that mess of a portable. Stick to graphics cards, Nividia! Also, HVS should include both games together, unless prices are really low.

Hopefully the port is popular enough to get Conduit 3 as a multiplatform game.
#10games1256Posted 1/8/2013 8:43:42 AM
Rybuger1 posted...
Eh, I'm not surprised. There was no way we were getting a sequel. Now we know why we didn't get the announcement in December- the platform wasn't announced yet! Take that Games! >:-D

The real question is what platform the port's for. I hope it's a plain old Steam/PC or Android port, not something specifically for that console. While the 3DS and HD Triplets don't excite me much, they're better than that mess of a portable. Stick to graphics cards, Nividia! Also, HVS should include both games together, unless prices are really low.

Hopefully the port is popular enough to get Conduit 3 as a multiplatform game.

The port is nothing more then to get more money from the game.