Welcome to the new guys!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Welcome to the new guys!

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#11
Aiden-OJ posted...
time to whip out my lawnmower

:O
-
Certified Horse Proctologist

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
3 years ago#12
Hellow new guys, welcome to the board
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)

User Info: TnMarksman

TnMarksman
3 years ago#13
lol hi, i'm not really new, just stopped caring to post on this board forever ago. I'm seeing that the news is spreading quite a bit. You can thank my friend for finding that out, he kept it to himself but I decided to share. You may also know me for doing those conduit models and I also released news and facts from HVS themselves before the game release, including some hands on videos.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#14
TnMarksman posted...
lol hi, i'm not really new, just stopped caring to post on this board forever ago. I'm seeing that the news is spreading quite a bit. You can thank my friend for finding that out, he kept it to himself but I decided to share. You may also know me for doing those conduit models and I also released news and facts from HVS themselves before the game release, including some hands on videos.

Haha, when I looked at your account I saw October, but I didn't realize it was 2010. Sorry about that.

So, I have to ask: Are you affiliated with HVS in some way?
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.

User Info: TnMarksman

TnMarksman
3 years ago#15
_Signal posted...
TnMarksman posted...

Haha, when I looked at your account I saw October, but I didn't realize it was 2010. Sorry about that.

So, I have to ask: Are you affiliated with HVS in some way?

not at all, I just know them pretty well, very nice people who work there

User Info: Aiden-OJ

Aiden-OJ
3 years ago#16
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Aiden-OJ posted...
time to whip out my lawnmower

:O

Then Ill have to clean my lawnmower....... And my lawn.
Xbox 360 GamerTag: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends,Minecraft 360
PlayStation 3 PSN ID: BlueStar7152 - Now playing: Uncharted,NFS Most Wanted-Criterion
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Welcome to the new guys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived