---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
#12jasonrk7bPosted 1/8/2013 6:38:50 PM
Hellow new guys, welcome to the board
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#13TnMarksmanPosted 1/8/2013 7:32:23 PM
lol hi, i'm not really new, just stopped caring to post on this board forever ago. I'm seeing that the news is spreading quite a bit. You can thank my friend for finding that out, he kept it to himself but I decided to share. You may also know me for doing those conduit models and I also released news and facts from HVS themselves before the game release, including some hands on videos.
#14_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:10:21 PM
TnMarksman posted...
lol hi, i'm not really new, just stopped caring to post on this board forever ago. I'm seeing that the news is spreading quite a bit. You can thank my friend for finding that out, he kept it to himself but I decided to share. You may also know me for doing those conduit models and I also released news and facts from HVS themselves before the game release, including some hands on videos.

Haha, when I looked at your account I saw October, but I didn't realize it was 2010. Sorry about that.

So, I have to ask: Are you affiliated with HVS in some way?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#15TnMarksmanPosted 1/8/2013 10:09:00 PM
_Signal posted...
TnMarksman posted...

Haha, when I looked at your account I saw October, but I didn't realize it was 2010. Sorry about that.

So, I have to ask: Are you affiliated with HVS in some way?

not at all, I just know them pretty well, very nice people who work there
#16Aiden-OJPosted 1/9/2013 3:13:43 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Aiden-OJ posted...
time to whip out my lawnmower

:O

Then Ill have to clean my lawnmower....... And my lawn.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends,Minecraft 360
PlayStation 3 PSN ID: BlueStar7152 - Now playing: Uncharted,NFS Most Wanted-Criterion