howdy C2 board!!

#1dswiftbr0Posted 1/9/2013 9:35:06 AM
how is everybody!? it has been quite some time, eh? ol' swifty is doing pretty well. hope everyone's holiday season was enjoyable and that your families are well!! the navy is treating me pretty well, cant complain.
if you have a wiiu hmu there!!
---
I can finally use this sign for a funny quote....but I can't think of one...
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/9/2013 10:03:09 AM
I can barely remember you.
Navy you say?

So many people have come and gone by now.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3HungoverHero777Posted 1/9/2013 10:24:40 AM
Hey Swift, glad to hear from you. Glad you're doing well.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#4_SignalPosted 1/9/2013 10:42:32 AM
Hi Swifty!

Holidays were good here. I'm glad you're doing well. Some people left without leaving, some left and came back, and some just plain left. There are still a few of us that refuse to let go, LOL. Even Chronic stopped by the other day.

I haz WiiU.

Dew U?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#5HungoverHero777Posted 1/9/2013 11:08:06 AM
_Signal posted...
Hi Swifty!

Holidays were good here. I'm glad you're doing well. Some people left without leaving, some left and came back, and some just plain left. There are still a few of us that refuse to let go, LOL. Even Chronic stopped by the other day.

I haz WiiU.

Dew U?

Sig, you haz Wii U? Will U add me?
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
#6dswiftbr0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:31:51 AM
_Signal posted...
Hi Swifty!

I haz WiiU.

Dew U?

ahhhh i dew have wiiu. add me on the miiverse! dswiftbr0 is the name.
---
I can finally use this sign for a funny quote....but I can't think of one...
#7HungoverHero777Posted 1/9/2013 11:37:30 AM
dswiftbr0 posted...
_Signal posted...
Hi Swifty!

I haz WiiU.

Dew U?

ahhhh i dew have wiiu. add me on the miiverse! dswiftbr0 is the name.

adding u 2.
---
#8dacheatcodePosted 1/9/2013 1:06:14 PM
im going to add you so hard my screen will break
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#9xXAISPXxPosted 1/9/2013 1:38:29 PM
dacheatcode posted...
im going to add you so hard my screen will break

Lol
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#10old_man_mossyPosted 1/9/2013 2:18:00 PM
Hey bud! How's the med. stuff going? Hope you had a nice holiday too...kinda hard for you to see your family when you're in the service...but I hope you found a way or skyped or something.

All good on my end, my Wife just texted me to let me know our Wii U came back today...I'm stuck doing cases :/

Allready have an account (I think, long as they didn't erase it) as I got my U at launch and it bricked just before Christmas....

Never Lose Power During An Update. Sucker will brick harder than me trying to shoot a 3 pointer, lol.

My Wii U code is 0LD_MAN_MOSSY

It's just how it looks, starts with Zero and all caps. Or you could just request me off of Jaye,Punch,Brenan, or Zetro's friend list.

Won't be able to add you till latter tonight when I hook it up, but you can bet I'll add you. (Gotta add Sig,Symph,and Keith too)

Games we have for it with some form of online multiplayer (not counting miiverse stuff like ZombiU, Mario, and Scribblenauts) are:

AC3
Gaiden
Madden

That's assuming I get to play anything, lol. My oldest has Scribblenauts and my youngest has Skylander Giants...both have yet to be played because they were Christmas Gifts and we were U-less, lol.

Very good hearing from ya man, look forward to seeing you around more on the U. Take care!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.