and for more behind the scenes action try
Jedi Knight:Outcast
and Jedi Knight Academy
All of these tittles and more await your discovery
ENJOY!

o_O
#12kilfrfunPosted 1/10/2013 7:24:07 PM
Multiplayer: Halo 2
Story: Halo (tons of books and backstory)
Campaign: TCon
Splitscreen: Halo Reach
Stormtroopers: BF2

Nuff said
---
We need Dinos
#13old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 7:33:27 PM
kilfrfun posted...
Multiplayer: Halo 2
Story: Halo (tons of books and backstory)
Campaign: TCon
Splitscreen: Halo Reach
Stormtroopers: BF2

Nuff said

StarWars could probably put in its glossary pages, every bit of Halo stuff ever written...

Honest to God, bro...Timmothy Zahn was rated a top selling author for his Starwars books nationally. They have a HUGE backstory. I'd bet for every page of Halo I could find you at least 10 Starwars...and I'm being way conservative cause I don't like to lose bets, lol.

Everything else..well one is a Movie/entertainment universe and ones a First Person Shooter, among some other things... Pretty sure Halo would do gaming better. (Though Dark Empire was awesome back in the day)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#14LigersRulePosted 1/10/2013 10:27:04 PM
Death_Stroke posted...
Star Wars Battlefront 1,2,and 3

WOAH! Stop messing with my mind, man! I'm going crazy here. Dude! Are you serious, or did you just screw up?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#15CynralKynathelPosted 1/10/2013 10:50:17 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
Death_Stroke posted...
Star Wars Battlefront 1,2,and 3

WOAH! Stop messing with my mind, man! I'm going crazy here. Dude! Are you serious, or did you just screw up?

Uh, no? There is a third one. It's called elite squadron, they made one for the DS and it sucked, like a lot. The other versions looked/are much better.

Battle Front 2 is probably the best. Conduit is fun, but I rage way more when playing that than BF2. One of the best things about that game is all the great and hilarious stuff you can do, and with a little RPing you can come up with the best scenario and the funniest lines ever. You can also do the challenge of trying to destroy a kill with the recon droid and try to kill someone with the self destruct (which takes waaaaaayyy too long IMO). Or do Mos Eisley Assualt and be Jango/Boba Fett and try to kill Jedi with Det packs/time bombs. Good stuff. BF is usually more fun than Conduit. I've never played halo soooo... I guess that's it.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#16Hawke0Posted 1/11/2013 4:57:47 PM
Battlefront 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Conduit>>>>>Battlefield and other spunkgargleweewee games.
---
now playing Metroid, Castlevania III, Punch Out, and StarTropics.
Super Mario Bros Lost Levels>World>3
#17kilfrfunPosted 1/11/2013 5:13:16 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Battlefront 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Conduit>>>>>Battlefield and other spunkgargleweewee games.

Your age is showing....
---
We need Dinos
#18LigersRulePosted 1/11/2013 5:22:36 PM
kilfrfun posted...
Hawke0 posted...

Your age is showing....

How? if anything, I say it makes him look older. Battlefront 2 is one of the greatest games of all time, and people have every reason ever not to like Battlefield and Call of Duty. If someone prefers Battlefront over Conduit, which they prefer over Battlefield, I say they are a perfectly rational human being.

As to the use of the "word" "spunkgargleweewee"... No comment.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#19Hawke0Posted 1/11/2013 6:19:47 PM(edited)
You two don't watch Zero Punctuation, do you?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuNN1D-FCjs
Also, assuming you mean to say I'm as old as Falcon or something, since when do people that age prefer games like Doom and Painkiller to CoD and BF?
---
now playing Metroid, Castlevania III, Punch Out, and StarTropics.
Super Mario Bros Lost Levels>World>3
#20kilfrfunPosted 1/11/2013 8:12:07 PM
Rank Half-life 2
---
We need Dinos