The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

ATTN: Moss!!!

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/9/2013 6:56:05 PM
How do you feel about the phase rifle?

Also, do I need to re-add you on my Wii U? My FC is still PUNCHOUT1116 so send me a request man :)
---
-
Good stuff
#2xXAISPXxPosted 1/9/2013 7:14:25 PM
So you and Mossy play Conduit 2...now? I am a tad lost here.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#3MindesynPosted 1/9/2013 8:25:36 PM
Did he have to make a new NID? or does his old one still work?
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#4PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:40:12 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Did he have to make a new NID? or does his old one still work?

Mine says he hasnt been on in 19 days, so Im wondering if he really hasnt, or theres an issue with the FCs and his new console.

Moss where are you???
---
-
Good stuff
#5old_man_mossyPosted 1/9/2013 8:58:32 PM
Just got home guys....and I'm pretty whooped. Taking tomorrow off though, I need a mental health day.

Gonna set it up in the morning, don't want to do something to screw it up in my tired state. Lol, man would that suck.

You guys gonna be around tomorrow?
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:00:16 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Just got home guys....and I'm pretty whooped. Taking tomorrow off though, I need a mental health day.

Gonna set it up in the morning, don't want to do something to screw it up in my tired state. Lol, man would that suck.

You guys gonna be around tomorrow?

yessir
---
-
Good stuff
#7old_man_mossyPosted 1/9/2013 9:08:31 PM
Cool bro, I'll look ya up tomorrow. Did you ever see my description on AC3 when you asked if it was like Zelda?

It is, in a way.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:29:19 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Cool bro, I'll look ya up tomorrow. Did you ever see my description on AC3 when you asked if it was like Zelda?

It is, in a way.

Yeah I did man. Im getting two games next Thursday. One is Mario U. The other? Cant decide between Ninja Gaiden and Assassins Creed 3.

Im a big Ninja Gaiden fan, and this version is much improved, but its still somewhat a game I played on PS3. Ive never played an Assassins Creed game, and this is really the only one thats ever grabbed my interest. Cant decide man :/
---
-
Good stuff
#9CynralKynathelPosted 1/9/2013 10:36:16 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

It is, in a way.

Yeah I did man. Im getting two games next Thursday. One is Mario U. The other? Cant decide between Ninja Gaiden and Assassins Creed 3.

Im a big Ninja Gaiden fan, and this version is much improved, but its still somewhat a game I played on PS3. Ive never played an Assassins Creed game, and this is really the only one thats ever grabbed my interest. Cant decide man :/

Hooray for butting into the Convo! I reccomend AC3. I've never played it but it seems like a lot of fun, so go with it.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#10PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:52:10 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

It is, in a way.

Hooray for butting into the Convo! I reccomend AC3. I've never played it but it seems like a lot of fun, so go with it.

Lol butts in, recommends game he's never played...

I knew there was a reason why I liked ya lol
---
-
Good stuff