ATTN: Moss!!!

#11old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 6:47:30 AM
Just opened up the shipping box that had a nice little note in it about not being able to save any game data, systems settings, etc.

Something in it about recovering bought VC games, but its looking like I'll be making new Mii's.

Gonna start soon, but going to take my munchkins to school first.

I'll keep you posted.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#12old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 7:45:03 AM
Was at least able to recover my ID...now just re-importing my mii off of the 3DS...then doing likewise for my Wife and son.

I won't let my youngest have an online yet, but I still have to set hers up too for the console and import her mii, too.

Busy morning...then it's off to see what's up with AC3 and how having a Nin ID but no corresponding save data works. Hopefully it will remember my accomplishments on leader board, and uplay redeems.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#13old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 6:04:10 PM
Added you, Swifty, you too Keith...

Waiting on Symph still. Was going to try and float Mike a Wii U reboot...but I think he still has me blocked here?

I tried before, maybe give it another go.

Sig what's your code?
---
#14Death_StrokePosted 1/10/2013 6:04:44 PM
Death_Stroke posted...
How do you feel about the phase rifle?

Also, do I need to re-add you on my Wii U? My FC is still PUNCHOUT1116 so send me a request man :)
#15Death_StrokePosted 1/10/2013 6:05:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16Death_StrokePosted 1/10/2013 6:07:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 6:11:52 PM
Howdy, DS. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing your quoting Punch to help em out, or maybe like me sometimes thumbs make you jumble up...specially on little screens like phones! Gack! My typing is terrible on em! I'm following topics here I don't want to, lol! It just happens with my thumbs!

Anyway...was talking to him today, so we're all good! Of equal importance, how are you...and nice to meet you.

In other news...Skylanders looks fun, lol! Might have to try it myself! Def. doing Scribblenauts.
---
#18Death_StrokePosted 1/10/2013 6:13:33 PM
sry dude couldn't help it,LOL
Anyway u were talking about posting and stuff...
I play more than i post,but playing does get me to post more.I guess it helps to make new friends.On conduit2 and on the forums.dude for example,I used to think dug was a hacker.(sry dude) but i found that he is a chill dude playing a chill game just like us all.I do admit though i wish connections in game were better(no lag).
#19Death_StrokePosted 1/10/2013 6:15:54 PM
Death_Stroke posted...
I play more than i post,but playing does get me to post more.I guess it helps to make new friends.On conduit2 and on the forums.dude for example,I used to think dug was a hacker.(sry dude) but i found that he is a chill dude playing a chill game just like us all.I do admit though i wish connections in game were better(no lag).

I guess sometimes i am a spammer.I like quoting too much.anyway who are u on conduit 2 ingame? I cant make conduit friends FC is broken but i like rivaling people....
#20old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 6:28:37 PM
Death_Stroke posted...

No worries...you should read what was posted bout Keith; he's hands down one of the nicest folks on here, but before he came around and talked...well it wasn't nice. We were all very wrong with hack talk or Lag switch complaints...it was just the game and its faults smearing a good guys rep. Stupid C2, lol. (Sorta)

That's the redeeming factor bout this place. Since he joined he's become a good friend on the 3DS playing heroes of ruin and swap note...plus talking with him on here. Just a good guy. Bet Dugs the same deal.

Heck I even made friends with a hacker, may his soul rest in peace...less he faked a forum death, which in that case don't tell me. I like to remember things my own way...and damn it that's just a luxery you afford the old XD

I'm sorta the opposite of Chain..the less I play the game the easier it is to appreciate the place, everyone is different though.
---