ATTN: Moss!!!

#21ReedeemerPosted 1/10/2013 6:32:05 PM
Oh sweet, finally got your console back Mossy? I was about ready to send mines in, I was having 5minute load times for everything, but a member on the WiiU board saved it through some troubleshooting :] GFaqs ftw

Hey Punch! totally get AC3 over Ninja Gaiden man, NG is nice, but AC is too epic to pass up :D
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#22old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 6:34:02 PM
Death_Stroke posted...
Death_Stroke posted...
sry dude couldn't help it,LOL
Anyway u were talking about posting and stuff...
I play more than i post,but playing does get me to post more.I guess it helps to make new friends.On conduit2 and on the forums.dude for example,I used to think dug was a hacker.(sry dude) but i found that he is a chill dude playing a chill game just like us all.I do admit though i wish connections in game were better(no lag).

I guess sometimes i am a spammer.I like quoting too much.anyway who are u on conduit 2 ingame? I cant make conduit friends FC is broken but i like rivaling people....

I'm Mossy...but haven't played in a half a year or so. Long story....lol.

Was thinking of picking it up again though, when I feel the need for some shooting fun. Pretty distracted though with a new replay of Assassins Creed 3 and Madden12 at the top of my backlog!

Lol, and my kids games look pretty fun too! I don't really hate shooters like I did bout a month ago...but I just have other interests.

This place always draws me back though, playing or not. I have friends here.

Maybe we'll meet in C2...just look for the old slow guy trying to sneak around, lol.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#23old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 6:36:31 PM
Reedeemer posted...
Oh sweet, finally got your console back Mossy? I was about ready to send mines in, I was having 5minute load times for everything, but a member on the WiiU board saved it through some troubleshooting :] GFaqs ftw

Hey Punch! totally get AC3 over Ninja Gaiden man, NG is nice, but AC is too epic to pass up :D

Lol, good to be back man! Glad to hear your U is behaving...

That Punch...big fart head...he allready got Gaiden! Lol, he says AC3 will be next though ;)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#24kilfrfunPosted 1/10/2013 7:17:34 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Cool bro, I'll look ya up tomorrow. Did you ever see my description on AC3 when you asked if it was like Zelda?

It is, in a way.

Yeah I did man. Im getting two games next Thursday. One is Mario U. The other? Cant decide between Ninja Gaiden and Assassins Creed 3.

Im a big Ninja Gaiden fan, and this version is much improved, but its still somewhat a game I played on PS3. Ive never played an Assassins Creed game, and this is really the only one thats ever grabbed my interest. Cant decide man :/

AC3 was a blast and a half, I never played the missions because free-roaming and killing redcoats was fun on the bun. I say was because Halo has taken up all of my game attention till I max out (bout 10 away) Go for Assassin's Creed you don't need to know anything about the other games as it pretty much explains everything to you anyway.

Happy gaming
---
We need Dinos
#25B05S_AidenPosted 1/10/2013 7:18:57 PM
AC3 PS3> AC3 WiiU
---
I'm Aiden-OJ. rawr ~Sony always wins baby~
PSN: BlueStar7152 || XBL: ajwmawesome
#26old_man_mossyPosted 1/10/2013 7:23:39 PM
B05S_Aiden posted...
AC3 PS3> AC3 WiiU

I really doubt that.

Controls and map are MUCH better on tablet, plus I heard PS3's frame rate is the worst of the four, and Wii u is super smooth with a crazy far draw distance.

Only thing better on PS3 is the temporary Benedict Armold and Westpoint missions...any you know that's going cross platform for DLC....so.

Just say no to the last gen system, lol.
---
#27HungoverHero777Posted 1/11/2013 8:07:35 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Death_Stroke posted...
sry dude couldn't help it,LOL
Anyway u were talking about posting and stuff...
I play more than i post,but playing does get me to post more.I guess it helps to make new friends.On conduit2 and on the forums.dude for example,I used to think dug was a hacker.(sry dude) but i found that he is a chill dude playing a chill game just like us all.I do admit though i wish connections in game were better(no lag).

No worries...you should read what was posted bout Keith; he's hands down one of the nicest folks on here, but before he came around and talked...well it wasn't nice. We were all very wrong with hack talk or Lag switch complaints...it was just the game and its faults smearing a good guys rep. Stupid C2, lol. (Sorta)

That's the redeeming factor bout this place. Since he joined he's become a good friend on the 3DS playing heroes of ruin and swap note...plus talking with him on here. Just a good guy. Bet Dugs the same deal.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120405092931/olympians/images/thumb/1/14/Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png/1226px-Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#28B05S_BrennanPosted 1/11/2013 1:07:36 PM
I have a question about AC3: how bad is the sexual content? I don't play games with heavy sexual content because of religious reasons. I've heard many different stories about it. From there only being references to sex, to there being a scene where a man is kissing a woman's breast to some sort of controllable r*** minigame. Most people say there are only sex references, but I wanted to ask you guys, because I know you'll be honest.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#29HungoverHero777Posted 1/11/2013 1:12:08 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I have a question about AC3: how bad is the sexual content? I don't play games with heavy sexual content because of religious reasons. I've heard many different stories about it. From there only being references to sex, to there being a scene where a man is kissing a woman's breast to some sort of controllable r*** minigame. Most people say there are only sex references, but I wanted to ask you guys, because I know you'll be honest.

I'm a little past the halfway point and the only notable thing I've seen that I remember was a guy motorboating a woman (they both still had clothes on).
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#30_SignalPosted 1/11/2013 3:16:50 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

We're not that far into the game and I haven't seen any sexual content really, but Ben Franklin has some fairly unpleasant things to say about women in general, and overall I'd have to say that the language in the game is pretty bad.

This is probably where someone will feel the need to say that Franklin was actually like that and they're trying to make the game realistic. I'm sorry, It's a time travel game where you travel back into someone else's body. How much more realism does it really need?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.