ATTN: Moss!!!

#31PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:28:10 PM
Motorboating? Seriously? Although I find it kinda humorous, is there really any point in putting something like that in a game? I know there are much worse things in games, but it still just seems kinda weird.
---
-
Good stuff
#32old_man_mossyPosted 1/11/2013 3:37:21 PM
Language can be very crude, and you play as both a son and his father so naturally for a father to have a son...

It's tastefully done...Franklins speech is far worse. Very rough words.

I was relieved when I saw Conners Mother painted in a strong light. She's tough and smart...at first I was thinking this game might have the stereotypical gender axe to grind, but it doesn't.

And I've beat this game forward and backwards, lol...no mini game thankfully.

Be warned Brenan...it is very violent. (If that's an issue; oddly it's not so much one with me when it comes to the stabby stab and archaic old guns)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#33old_man_mossyPosted 1/11/2013 3:43:02 PM(edited)
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Motorboating? Seriously? Although I find it kinda humorous, is there really any point in putting something like that in a game? I know there are much worse things in games, but it still just seems kinda weird.

The guy who does it...it fits his character. It's over very fast and that character is basically looked at in disgust as a rowdy drunkard.

Spoiler Alert:

I know I enjoyed taking him out. Think that's why he does crude things..so you don't have any sympathy for him.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#34PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 4:08:04 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

The guy who does it...it fits his character. It's over very fast and that character is basically looked at in disgust as a rowdy drunkard.

Spoiler Alert:

I know I enjoyed taking him out. Think that's why he does crude things..so you don't have any sympathy for him.

I gotta ask... are there sound effects with this action?

BRRBRBRRRBBRBBRRR lulz
---
-
Good stuff
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 1/11/2013 4:21:39 PM
Thanks guys. Violence likely won't be an issue as long as it isn't extremely graphic.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#36kilfrfunPosted 1/11/2013 5:09:18 PM
@ Sig I found his remarks hilarious and disgusting

@Punch nope

@ Sexual content question i only remember the motorboat thing and haytham and Conners Mom holding hands and the boating cutscene is skippable
---
We need Dinos
#37xXAISPXxPosted 1/11/2013 7:14:12 PM
_Signal posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I have a question about AC3: how bad is the sexual content? I don't play games with heavy sexual content because of religious reasons. I've heard many different stories about it. From there only being references to sex, to there being a scene where a man is kissing a woman's breast to some sort of controllable r*** minigame. Most people say there are only sex references, but I wanted to ask you guys, because I know you'll be honest.

We're not that far into the game and I haven't seen any sexual content really, but Ben Franklin has some fairly unpleasant things to say about women in general, and overall I'd have to say that the language in the game is pretty bad.

This is probably where someone will feel the need to say that Franklin was actually like that and they're trying to make the game realistic. I'm sorry, It's a time travel game where you travel back into someone else's body. How much more realism does it really need?

LOLSIGNAL
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#38PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:24:05 PM
Ben Franklin = douche confirmed
---
-
Good stuff
#39ReedeemerPosted 1/12/2013 2:40:05 AM
I'm remembering why I love this game :^D haha

Also, for awesome input, my grandmother also thinks this game is "fantastique" haha.

Mid-70's, she came out of knee surgery about two months ago and once she was able to go home I stayed over at her place to tend to her. I brought the U over and had it hooked up in the living room where she was spending most of her time and while browsing through the options I found the game not only had subtitles but French & Spanish audio (kudos to Ubi!) lol so she's been through the mid-portion of the game with me, glancing between her kindle and the TV screen at cutscenes.

:P
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873