Pick an Arthropod to see in Conduit 3

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Pick an Arthropod to see in Conduit 3
2 years ago#11
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Cicadas are the loudest insects, as a fact. They use two organs on their abdomen to make a loud beating noise. I have raised one before, but died for an unknown reason...

Yeah... About that... Sorry. I know he was special to you, it's just... Those dang Cicadas! I want them extinct!

It was a female, LOL. I have killed millions of insects while raising them, sad to say I might cause the extinction.

Aside from that, the Brazilian Wandering Spider: Most venomous spider on Earth, venom has erection side effect on males, found in bananas, and bananas are exported to the US.

Watch out guys...
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#12
I would choose an "all of the above" option, 'cept there isn't. HVS would be good at a horror type game if ya asked me.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
2 years ago#13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gi-RYNhP8Y
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
2 years ago#14
_Signal posted...
jasonrk7b posted...
I wanna kill a giant centipede :D

They should make a game of that... like a centipede could be coming after you and you have to shoot each of it's segments... and it could be like a mutant centipede so that when you shoot a segment it keeps coming after you until you shoot again...

And there could be spiders...and...

I wish they made a game like that... For the NES called Centipede.
---
TDM Series:
Platinum Division: Zombie Five Three
2 years ago#15
IchibqnBriqn posted...
_Signal posted...
jasonrk7b posted...
I wanna kill a giant centipede :D

They should make a game of that... like a centipede could be coming after you and you have to shoot each of it's segments... and it could be like a mutant centipede so that when you shoot a segment it keeps coming after you until you shoot again...

And there could be spiders...and...

I wish they made a game like that... For the NES called Centipede.

Hello!
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#16
I like the idea of killing a giant centipede. I can kind of picture it wrapped around the Washington monument.
2 years ago#17
King_Boo922 posted...
I like the idea of killing a giant centipede. I can kind of picture it wrapped around the Washington monument.

If you get the WiiU, get TankTankTank!

It's full of giant bugs.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
2 years ago#18
I am a Wii U owner, I'll probably get it once it's real cheap. It got a lot of 'meh' reviews plus I need to watch my spending right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Pick an Arthropod to see in Conduit 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived