The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I luv Conduit so much....

#1B05S_AidenPosted 1/13/2013 9:10:17 AM
That I will buy the OUYA and Nvidia SHIELD just for Conduit.
---
I'm Aiden-OJ. rawr || ~Sony always wins baby~ || Yeeeah buddy!
PSN: BlueStar7152 || XBL: ajwmawesome
#2B05S_Aiden(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:10:40 AM
and rawr
---
I'm Aiden-OJ. rawr || ~Sony always wins baby~ || Yeeeah buddy!
PSN: BlueStar7152 || XBL: ajwmawesome
#3CynralKynathelPosted 1/13/2013 10:35:35 AM
Cuul
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#4LigersRulePosted 1/13/2013 3:43:56 PM
Guys... I just had a thought...

Why the hell hasn't High Voltage released The Conduit and Conduit 2 on Steam? I mean, seriously. No publishers required. No production cost. Next to no extra work involved. I mean, yes, you have to add in the ability to use a Mouse + Keyboard... Like that would be that hard. Yet honestly, it could make them some SERIOUS money. Especially if they try and sell it for $15-$20. I mean, who WOULDN'T be interested in that?

What the heck, HVS? You have this opportunity to expand your market, get your game out there, and make a boatload of cash. Why the heck haven't you? No, you won't be able to say "Wii Exclusive", but what does that matter anymore? Get with the times! Get on Steam!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#5King_Boo922Posted 1/17/2013 9:29:45 AM
LigersRule posted...

Why the hell hasn't High Voltage released The Conduit and Conduit 2 on Steam? I mean, seriously. No publishers required. No production cost. Next to no extra work involved. I mean, yes, you have to add in the ability to use a Mouse + Keyboard... Like that would be that hard. Yet honestly, it could make them some SERIOUS money. Especially if they try and sell it for $15-$20. I mean, who WOULDN'T be interested in that?

What the heck, HVS? You have this opportunity to expand your market, get your game out there, and make a boatload of cash. Why the heck haven't you? No, you won't be able to say "Wii Exclusive", but what does that matter anymore? Get with the times! Get on Steam!

Maybe they can't. Maybe Sega owns, or at least partially owns the rights. And if that's the case profit is divided 3 ways.
#6Rybuger1Posted 1/17/2013 9:49:00 AM
King_Boo922 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Maybe they can't. Maybe Sega owns, or at least partially owns the rights. And if that's the case profit is divided 3 ways.

Sega's actually pretty good about re-releasing old console games for PC, so I bet they'd be all for it.
#7LigersRulePosted 1/17/2013 10:23:53 AM
Rybuger1 posted...
<Sega's actually pretty good about re-releasing old console games for PC, so I bet they'd be all for it.

It's true. In my steam library, I have Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5 pt 2, Crazy Taxi, and SEGA Bass fishing. 6 Dreamcast games. All of them for $10, too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#8_SignalPosted 1/17/2013 1:16:50 PM(edited)
Is there a connection between Nvidia and Sega?

This might shed some light on the licensing agreements. Speculatively, they have the "OK" to put it on the Nvidia Shield. If Nvidia has no association with Sega, then there's our answer.

Well, maybe.

Maybe they do. It hasn't been announced.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 1/18/2013 12:55:38 AM
Just an FYI, Aiden has been banned from GameFAQs. He says they think he's been hacked or something.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#101PefrogPosted 1/18/2013 6:28:36 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Just an FYI, Aiden has been banned from GameFAQs. He says they think he's been hacked or something.

Probably the Jamaican mafia
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171