Dear HVSBob

#11LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:15:26 AM
games1256 posted...
It is on sale for a very cheap price that is why.

Well then, it sounds like you need to go re-read the OP, and probably learn what Steam is. I don't think I've ever payed full price for a game on Steam. I've gotten $40-$50 deals for $5, and less. My brother got 2 copies of Portal 2 for $9 when it was brand new, a $100 value. I was saying to put either a single Conduit game for $10 or both for $20, and people would buy them. Ravaged is brand new, retailing at $10, on sale for $3. That is EXACTLY what I'm suggesting with the Conduit franchise. People would eat it up, especially since Steam is VERY lacking in the Sci-Fy FPS department. The closest thing to Conduit on Steam is probably Borderlands 2. AKA: Not at all.

Based on the example set forth by Ravaged, Conduit could be a Steam Best Seller.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#12games1256Posted 1/14/2013 12:24:31 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
It is on sale for a very cheap price that is why.

Well then, it sounds like you need to go re-read the OP, and probably learn what Steam is. I don't think I've ever payed full price for a game on Steam. I've gotten $40-$50 deals for $5, and less. My brother got 2 copies of Portal 2 for $9 when it was brand new, a $100 value. I was saying to put either a single Conduit game for $10 or both for $20, and people would buy them. Ravaged is brand new, retailing at $10, on sale for $3. That is EXACTLY what I'm suggesting with the Conduit franchise. People would eat it up, especially since Steam is VERY lacking in the Sci-Fy FPS department. The closest thing to Conduit on Steam is probably Borderlands 2. AKA: Not at all.

Based on the example set forth by Ravaged, Conduit could be a Steam Best Seller.

On sale for a cheap price they would be unable to fund a conduit 3 like you said in the op.
plus after conduit 2 they have moved on to other projects.
#13Loremas1861Posted 1/14/2013 4:17:36 AM
Just something I'd like to know. Will they keep lock on? I know there's hardcore and everything, but it just seems unnecessary since you can aim much less awkwardly with a mouse and keyboard.
---
If you tell me to forget, I will remember.
If you tell me to remember, I will forget.
#14TheOmegaShenPosted 1/14/2013 5:00:06 AM
Once again, Games has no idea what he/she is talking about.
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#15LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:38:26 AM
Loremas1861 posted...
Just something I'd like to know. Will they keep lock on? I know there's hardcore and everything, but it just seems unnecessary since you can aim much less awkwardly with a mouse and keyboard.

No good PC shooter ever has had lock-on. Mostly because PC versions are, quite simply, rather accessible to hacking, and having lock-on, even in just one mode, would pretty much give hackers everything they need to work with.

I'm not HVS, so I can't say whether they would have lock-on, but I can theorize enough to say that removing lock-on entirely would be in their best interest.
---
#16LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:41:08 AM
games1256 posted...
On sale for a cheap price they would be unable to fund a conduit 3 like you said in the op.
plus after conduit 2 they have moved on to other projects.

You don't seem to understand how Steam works. Every copy of the game that sells would be $10 straight into the wallet of HVS, no questions. Selling a game on Steam for $10 equates to selling a game retail for $40, as far as the developer is concerned. Only reason some games sell for more is because they CAN sell for more, which just excuses bigger budgets on new games, which is how you get AAA games in the first place.
---
#17games1256Posted 1/14/2013 9:16:04 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...

Once again HVS fanboys are in full denial mode.
#18xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 1:07:55 PM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

Once again, I got another RoT this weekend.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#19_SignalPosted 1/14/2013 1:31:46 PM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I resent being called a fanboy.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#20TheOmegaShenPosted 1/14/2013 2:31:44 PM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I can't take anyone who uses the term "fanboy" seriously.
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine