Dear HVSBob

#31TheOmegaShenPosted 1/14/2013 3:10:26 PM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
I doubt that you understand anything about sales.

I do but go on believing HVS is a company that will make a game just because they want to make the game and some fans want the game.

I will.

Thanks.
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#32games1256Posted 1/14/2013 3:21:53 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
I doubt that you understand anything about sales.

I do but go on believing HVS is a company that will make a game just because they want to make the game and some fans want the game.

I will.

Thanks.

You believe a company that is out to profit would make a game just because a very small fanbase wants the game? ok then.
#33TheOmegaShenPosted 1/14/2013 3:23:28 PM
Sure, why not?

Now run along, boy.
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#34LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:34:17 PM
games1256 posted...
You believe a company that is out to profit would make a game just because a very small fanbase wants the game? ok then.

There's your problem. You seem to think HVS is like Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Konomi, and all those lists of companies. They aren't. They are more like Mojang, 22 cans, Cing, Gaijin, and 5th-Cell. Meaning an indie company, out to make games. If they can break even as far as salaries go, then they will stay in business with the sole intention of making games.

If you disagree about companies like that exist, then please tell me why Mojang continues to update and develop Minecraft despite the fact that they already make about $20,000 a day just because the game exists, and have 4 full-time developers who's sole job it is to develop content for a game that's already sold more than believable. While your at it, tell me why Bayonetta 2 is being developed, despite the fact that Bayonetta lost SERIOUS money.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#35xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 3:48:29 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

There's your problem. You seem to think HVS is like Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Konomi, and all those lists of companies. They aren't. They are more like Mojang, 22 cans, Cing, Gaijin, and 5th-Cell. Meaning an indie company, out to make games. If they can break even as far as salaries go, then they will stay in business with the sole intention of making games.

If you disagree about companies like that exist, then please tell me why Mojang continues to update and develop Minecraft despite the fact that they already make about $20,000 a day just because the game exists, and have 4 full-time developers who's sole job it is to develop content for a game that's already sold more than believable. While your at it, tell me why Bayonetta 2 is being developed, despite the fact that Bayonetta lost SERIOUS money.

This post doesn't regard your point:
I can't record my dear Minecraft because of less than 20 FPS!!!
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#36MindesynPosted 1/14/2013 4:04:23 PM
Some developers make games for the people who support their games not to make money. Some musicians make music for people to listen and enjoy not to make money. HVS isnt a Wal-Mart or a McD's they dont have quarterly reports on their assets and how their stocks are doing. Not all companies are the same.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#37games1256Posted 1/14/2013 4:07:43 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Some developers make games for the people who support their games not to make money. Some musicians make music for people to listen and enjoy not to make money. HVS isnt a Wal-Mart or a McD's they dont have quarterly reports on their assets and how their stocks are doing. Not all companies are the same.

Companies are the same in that they want and need to make money. Plus they are risking lots of money on making a game so breaking even after a big risk is not good enough.
#38games1256Posted 1/14/2013 4:11:45 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

HVS may not break even on a future Conduit, so even if they only cared to break even they would not take a risk on a game that they know will not break even. Game devs like to support and make games but in the end they want money. Bayonetta 2 is being developed because Nintendo wanted a hardcore game that is only on the WII U.
#39AwesomeSinghPosted 1/14/2013 4:14:30 PM
I did not understand a thing?
#40LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:14:52 PM
games1256 posted...
even if they only cared to break even they would not take a risk on a game that they know will not break even.

Go back and reread my post. You clearly missed something.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758