Dear HVSBob

#51xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 6:31:22 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
So you insult my grammar, because you know I am right but your too blind to see the facts.

"You're" for when you used "your".

^This

Also, Games, there comes a point where I'm tired of responding to you, because I'm debating, and you're arguing. The difference is that you keep saying the same things over and over again, while I come up with a brand new thing every time I post. You keep passing off opinions and made up statistics as facts, where I haven't said the word fact in a single post I've said to you. Your whole point of posting is to aggravate. Mine is to debate.

Come up with some new ideas, and I'll be happy to talk to you again. I find it fun. That's why I took Debate classes in school. But debating isn't what you're doing, and I find that pointless.

And I insult your grammar because it's a valuable life skill, especially if you use the internet frequently, and you seem to have the abilities of a third grader. For the matter, you have the diction and coherency of a third grader, too.

That made me laugh. Although you are sincere troll meat, Lig. The connotation of your passage provides anger. Try not to use "you" when making a counter-troll statement.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#52games1256Posted 1/14/2013 6:36:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
So you insult my grammar, because you know I am right but your too blind to see the facts.

^This

Also, Games, there comes a point where I'm tired of responding to you, because I'm debating, and you're arguing. The difference is that you keep saying the same things over and over again, while I come up with a brand new thing every time I post. You keep passing off opinions and made up statistics as facts, where I haven't said the word fact in a single post I've said to you. Your whole point of posting is to aggravate. Mine is to debate.

Come up with some new ideas, and I'll be happy to talk to you again. I find it fun. That's why I took Debate classes in school. But debating isn't what you're doing, and I find that pointless.

And I insult your grammar because it's a valuable life skill, especially if you use the internet frequently, and you seem to have the abilities of a third grader. For the matter, you have the diction and coherency of a third grader, too.

That made me laugh. Although you are sincere troll meat, Lig. The connotation of your passage provides anger. Try not to use "you" when making a counter-troll statement.

Not everyone that does not praise HVS and buy into everyone they say is not a troll.
#53LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:37:43 PM
games1256 posted...
Not everyone that does not praise HVS and buy into everyone they say is not a troll.

Yes, but everyone who spends about an hour a day talking about a game they don't like is.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#54xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 6:43:55 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Yes, but everyone who spends about an hour a day talking about a game they don't like is.

It's been, what? A week since this has been happening?
---
#55xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 6:45:11 PM
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...

^This

Did you even play Conduit 2??? Who did you play as?
---
#56games1256Posted 1/14/2013 7:04:44 PM
I played conduit 2, I do not know what my user name was. Not that me playing conduit 2 has anything to do with this topic.
#57LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 7:06:47 PM
games1256 posted...
I played conduit 2, I do not know what my user name was.

Yeah, I won the lottery. Too bad I forgot my numbers.

Like, seriously, how do you just "forget"?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#58CynralKynathelPosted 1/14/2013 7:09:20 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Did you even play Conduit 2??? Who did you play as?

Probably not. He saw this game, thought it was stupid, and then proceeded to head to the GFaqs board. He went to the Conduit 2 board and posted his first topic. Yadda yadda yadda, you know the rest.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#59games1256Posted 1/14/2013 7:19:22 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

I played conduit 2 a year a half ago and when I did play it I did not play it that much. You can not compare forgetting a user name to winning lottery number that is just stupid.
#60xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 7:35:03 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

I played conduit 2 a year a half ago and when I did play it I did not play it that much. You can not compare forgetting a user name to winning lottery number that is just stupid.

I played The Conduit a year and a half ago and I still remember AISP as being my username.
---