Dear HVSBob

#811PefrogPosted 1/14/2013 8:28:17 PM
games1256 posted...
Your not using my words against mine. You are mad that I come here telling the truth that you can not accept.

No. I do not fit into your small little box that you are trying to put us in. I am tired of reading your posts. That's it. Your posts are boring. You are overstated. I like reading what Ligs and Cyn and Chain and AISP and XG4 and basically anyone else besides you. They have interesting thoughts and ideas that appeal to me because I like this game. You don't. At least Bully and ultimate mr D knew when to leave.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#82games1256Posted 1/14/2013 8:28:50 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
You're not using my words against me. You are mad that I came here telling the truth that you couldn't accept.

Fixed, because you seem to lack the ability to type like a normal person.

It's a internet board who cares? Get a life.

Exactly. Go back to your CoD board.

Not a very good come back.
#83xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 8:30:38 PM
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
You're not using my words against me. You are mad that I came here telling the truth that you couldn't accept.

Exactly. Go back to your CoD board.

Not a very good come back.

Can you make a comeback for your comeback about my comeback? That's right. I went there.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#84TheOmegaShenPosted 1/14/2013 8:30:39 PM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...

Coming from the guy who is constantly screaming "NO C3, HVS IS DOOMED!", this is kinda ironic.
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#85games1256Posted 1/14/2013 8:31:52 PM
1Pefrog posted...
games1256 posted...
Your not using my words against mine. You are mad that I come here telling the truth that you can not accept.

No. I do not fit into your small little box that you are trying to put us in. I am tired of reading your posts. That's it. Your posts are boring. You are overstated. I like reading what Ligs and Cyn and Chain and AISP and XG4 and basically anyone else besides you. They have interesting thoughts and ideas that appeal to me because I like this game. You don't. At least Bully and ultimate mr D knew when to leave.

So if I do not praise the game and think that a conduit 3 is coming out you don't like my post ok then.Or talk about what would be in a conduit 3. Every board should have both good and bad things about a game. Plus a different view of the game.
#86games1256Posted 1/14/2013 8:32:50 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...

Coming from the guy who is constantly screaming "NO C3, HVS IS DOOMED!", this is kinda ironic.

I have a view I post about. You post about spelling two different things.
#87xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 8:33:13 PM
games1256 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
games1256 posted...

So if I do not praise the game and think that a conduit 3 is coming out you don't like my post ok then.Or talk about what would be in a conduit 3. Every board should have both good and bad things about a game. Plus a different view of the game.

I am distracted by Gangnam Style right now.
---
#881PefrogPosted 1/14/2013 8:33:26 PM
1Pefrog posted...
games1256 posted...

Can you guys believe I included 'what XG4 says'. I do think he's funny.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#89xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2013 8:34:47 PM
1Pefrog posted...
1Pefrog posted...
games1256 posted...

Can you guys believe I included 'what XG4 says'. I do think he's funny.

Agreed. He is better at being funny than trolling.
---
#90LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:01:58 PM
games1256 posted...
Off topic from what the topic was and should have stayed on.

I laughed. First of all, the topic here is that the Conduit games should be put on Steam. Your first post said "people on PC have other shooters", which relates nothing to The Conduit franchise being on Steam. You then went on to talk about how HVS isn't working on the Conduit franchise anymore, because they went on to other games. You've been off topic from the beginning.

Also, GameFAQs has no rules about topicality of posts. You could make a topic saying "Conduit sucks", and I could post "Bananas are good sources of potassium", and GameFAQs is completely OK with that. However, they would probably delete your topic, because it would go against the ToS. Ironic, huh? You talk about the game and get modded, I talk about Potassium and don't?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758