The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there a Weapons stat sheet?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is there a Weapons stat sheet?
2 years ago#1
I don't like it when we have to use up 1 or more mags just to kill 1 guy even with ballistics improvents, and energy improvements and focus'. how much health points do we get too? is it different for every character?
2 years ago#2
Scavengerwolf posted...
I don't like it when we have to use up 1 or more mags just to kill 1 guy even with ballistics improvents, and energy improvements and focus'. how much health points do we get too? is it different for every character?

No, it isn't different for any character. no stat thing either, though u could go to conduit wiki.
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
2 years ago#3
There isn't a weapon stat sheet, but you can go to "Extras" in the screen before you connect to multiplayer to see your accuracy and amount of kills on the weapons you used/use.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#4
I have a copy of Lark's files. It's a spreadsheet of how many shots it takes to kill with several variables. I could email it to you if you want.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
2 years ago#5
Chariloe posted...
I have a copy of Lark's files. It's a spreadsheet of how many shots it takes to kill with several variables. I could email it to you if you want.

yes please and thanks

dug
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
2 years ago#6
If you need more than one mag to kill anyone in C2 you suck.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is there a Weapons stat sheet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived