Where is everybody?

#31LigersRulePosted 1/20/2013 5:37:48 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Been busy playing AC3 and rebuilding my progress that was all lost during the great bricking of 2012.

And enjoying some DLC...

I haven't even put in Madden 12 yet. But I will be coming back, eventually. Gonna arrange for a copy of C2 to be sent to my GameStop soon.

Madden 12? Is Madden 2014 not out yet? I swear they always came out of these things over a year in advance. I mean, I was seeing 2014 cars in 2012.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:20 Views: 758
#32old_man_mossyPosted 1/20/2013 5:43:45 PM
With Madden and other sports games it works off of team lineups, so the most recent one is always either the current year or the year behind if you're like we are now in the post season playoffs.

Be nice if there was a 2013 out though...then my lions could have had a good year and whoevers on the cover of 13 could have dealt with the curse.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#33old_man_mossyPosted 1/20/2013 5:45:27 PM
And good to see ya, Lig. :D
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#34Boo1775Posted 1/21/2013 4:01:25 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
With Madden and other sports games it works off of team lineups, so the most recent one is always either the current year or the year behind if you're like we are now in the post season playoffs.

Be nice if there was a 2013 out though...then my lions could have had a good year and whoevers on the cover of 13 could have dealt with the curse.

Are you implying that Calvin Johnson suffered from the Madden Curse this year? He set the single season receiving yards record!
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#35old_man_mossyPosted 1/21/2013 6:08:25 PM
Boo1775 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Are you implying that Calvin Johnson suffered from the Madden Curse this year? He set the single season receiving yards record!

And the Lions record was what, again? And how many TD's did he connect with Matt for this season vs. last?

Just because you break a record doesn't mean you have a good season or reach your potential. So yeah...curse. Plus injuries.
---
#36kilfrfunPosted 1/23/2013 7:26:46 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Boo1775 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

And the Lions record was what, again? And how many TD's did he connect with Matt for this season vs. last?

Just because you break a record doesn't mean you have a good season or reach your potential. So yeah...curse. Plus injuries.

MOSSY FOR PRES
---
We need Dinos
#37_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:29:57 PM
*votes*
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#38Boo1775Posted 1/24/2013 3:46:12 PM
Glad you realize the Lions suck.

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/12/GO-PACK-GO.jpg
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#39RedArxPosted 1/26/2013 1:21:10 AM
everybody's dead. everyone. the SMAW invasion finally got out of hand. only afew people remain. all is lost.
---
I like reviving dead posts.
#40kilfrfunPosted 1/27/2013 11:24:23 AM
RedArx posted...
everybody's dead. everyone. the SMAW invasion finally got out of hand. only afew people remain. all is lost.

thank goodness we had explosive focus on or we would've never made it out of there
---
We need Dinos