What in the world is happening?

#31B05S_BrennanPosted 1/20/2013 9:52:56 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

I was honestly joking, but seriously, it says right on the Brown Scapular "Whosoever dies wearing this Scapular shall not suffer eternal fire". Mary herself made this promise you know.

I don't view it as an easy way to heaven though.

You just fed Falcon. Although my family and I are also very religious, not sure what a Scapular is. A helmet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Escapulariocafe.JPG

But mine looks like this

http://www.aquinasandmore.com/images/items/our-lady-of-mt.-carmel-brown-scapular10532xl.png

You wear it around your neck (you can put it in your pocket or something if you think it would be uncomfortable). And you can't let it come into contact with water on purpose.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#32Falcon207Posted 1/20/2013 2:16:26 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
KittyCat: I'd say that too if I ran out of counter-arguments.

I was honestly joking, but seriously, it says right on the Brown Scapular "Whosoever dies wearing this Scapular shall not suffer eternal fire". Mary herself made this promise you know.

If only that meant something.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#33B05S_BrennanPosted 1/20/2013 2:51:39 PM
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...

You can talk to Mary about that.
---
#34xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:03:07 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...

Not sure if he can at all.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 1/20/2013 3:18:25 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...

Not sure if he can at all.

Anyone can, many choose not to.
---
#36B05S_BrennanPosted 1/20/2013 8:00:23 PM
And if anyone is thinking of getting a Scapular, don't get a plastic-covered one. They're not supposed to be plastic-covered.
---
#37Falcon207Posted 1/21/2013 11:26:43 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...

I don't know what Mary's opinion on the issue was, but I do know the Bible doesn't say anywhere (assuming we're talking canonical Scripture) that wearing a pretty necklace gets you to heaven. The emphasis is on a faith-based form of salvation.

The REAL path to salvation is trusting Captain Falcon as Lord and Savior. You'll still go to hell, but hey, MOTHERF***ING CAPTAIN FALCON is gonna be there. Totally worth it.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#38xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:29:53 AM
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...

I don't know what Mary's opinion on the issue was, but I do know the Bible doesn't say anywhere (assuming we're talking canonical Scripture) that wearing a pretty necklace gets you to heaven. The emphasis is on a faith-based form of salvation.

The REAL path to salvation is trusting Captain Falcon as Lord and Savior. You'll still go to hell, but hey, MOTHERF***ING CAPTAIN FALCON is gonna be there. Totally worth it.

Dang Falcon, lay off the drugs.
---
#391PefrogPosted 1/21/2013 11:35:47 AM
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...

Many moms are not hot.
#40xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:41:59 AM
1Pefrog posted...

Falcon207 posted...

Many moms are not hot.

He means "FATHERF***ING".
---