What in the world is happening?

#51xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:53:59 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

And who made these rules and beliefs?

God, but sometimes Mary acts as a messenger for him. They have shown themselves to Saints for important messages. Like the Children of Fatima, the Brown Scapular Promise and St. Faustina. Just like the messages God spoke to the prophets in the old testament, and those are in the Bible, right?

I agree with every sentence you said. My mother's side of the family believes in Mary very much. People have said they have seen "Mary" in one of her forms. She comes as an old woman, beautiful young woman, and even a little girl. I know many stories about Mary and her miracles, and I would love to share them...with the consent of you guys.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#52games1256Posted 1/30/2013 7:34:19 PM
Why did this turn to what people believe in?
#53B05S_BrennanPosted 1/30/2013 7:44:18 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

God, but sometimes Mary acts as a messenger for him. They have shown themselves to Saints for important messages. Like the Children of Fatima, the Brown Scapular Promise and St. Faustina. Just like the messages God spoke to the prophets in the old testament, and those are in the Bible, right?

I agree with every sentence you said. My mother's side of the family believes in Mary very much. People have said they have seen "Mary" in one of her forms. She comes as an old woman, beautiful young woman, and even a little girl. I know many stories about Mary and her miracles, and I would love to share them...with the consent of you guys.

I'd like to hear them. I have some cool Christian stories as well if you'd like to hear them.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#54B05S_BrennanPosted 1/30/2013 10:42:43 PM
games1256 posted...

Read the whole topic. It will make more sense.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#55xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:15:54 AM
games1256 posted...

Look in pages 1 and 2.

You are not the only troll on this board.
---
#56xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:19:37 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

I'd like to hear them. I have some cool Christian stories as well if you'd like to hear them.

Then the storytelling shall begin.

I know one of them is about a farmer boy in a rainforest of South America. His name was Juanito. Mary appeared to him one day and demanded him thoughtfully to tell the nearest priest for a church to be built on a certain hill. No one knows why. I don't.
Juanito did as he was told. The priest did not believe him, though. He gave up and continued to his farm work. Mary appeared to him again. She repeated what she had told the boy before. Juanito told her the priest didn't believe him. Mary handed him several roses with varieties of color to place under his farmer shirt/ sweater/ apron/ coat. He cupped the bottom of his shirt in the form of a basin as Mary placed the roses inside. The boy went to speak to the priest the second time.
The priest would have refused to believe Juanito if he didn't have the roses. After the priest challenged Juanito for his evidence, he unraveled his shirt like an opening flower to display the roses. The pattern of roses formed miraculously an image of Mary's face. Which immediately convinced the stubborn priest to build a church on that hill.
---