A person who used to be one of us....

#1GalaskyPosted 1/20/2013 4:13:04 PM
Apparently , Danger (who you all know is a former GameFAQs user) used some glitch/hack to make tons of black holes from a Dark-star. It was Black hole after black hole. It eventually stopped, but this needs to be talked about. Keet , and Jonah are my witnesses. Hmph. Maybe people change after all :/
---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
Got a problem mate?
#2B05S_BrennanPosted 1/20/2013 4:45:26 PM
I saw him using rapid-fire PR to kill people as well.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#3dacheatcodePosted 1/20/2013 5:32:20 PM(edited)
yup, had to go because i saw him using rapid fire hax.

also im pretty sure hes always been a hacker.
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#4xXAISPXxPosted 1/20/2013 5:35:26 PM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
I saw him using rapid-fire PR to kill people as well.

HOW DARE HE!

<rage>
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#5old_man_mossyPosted 1/20/2013 5:36:26 PM
Danger has always been known to be a hacker; thought he reformed though...

Guess not. Don't really care though. I just won't be adding him as a friend/rival. Also will only friend accounts that have him under a quarantine and don't have him added.

Sorry if that keeps some of you away...but I plan on playing in organized lobbies/modes that are lowly populated when I decide to play pubs, and I don't want to deal with hackers.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6xXAISPXxPosted 1/20/2013 5:43:15 PM
old_man_mossy posted...

Guess not. Don't really care though. I just won't be adding him as a friend/rival. Also will only friend accounts that have him under a quarantine and don't have him added.

Sorry if that keeps some of you away...but I plan on playing in organized lobbies/modes that are lowly populated when I decide to play pubs, and I don't want to deal with hackers.

Do you play yet? What is your username?

I have never noticed you in Conduit 2 at all. I will be glad to see you, Sig, Liger, and other board members play.
---
#7old_man_mossyPosted 1/20/2013 5:51:38 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

I have never noticed you in Conduit 2 at all. I will be glad to see you, Sig, Liger, and other board members play.

Gonna have to make a new account once I get a replacement disc for the one that broke back in July. It's been awhile, lol. Plus my Wii U didn't get a system memory transfer.

My account name will always be Mossy, given the opportunity. Once had one called Rust_In_Peace though, that I did a living off the lobby challenge with.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8xXAISPXxPosted 1/20/2013 6:10:20 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Gonna have to make a new account once I get a replacement disc for the one that broke back in July. It's been awhile, lol. Plus my Wii U didn't get a system memory transfer.

My account name will always be Mossy, given the opportunity. Once had one called Rust_In_Peace though, that I did a living off the lobby challenge with.

Rust_in_Peace...that sounds familiar.
---
#9_SignalPosted 1/20/2013 7:17:12 PM
We're all looking forward to your return Mossy.

I did the transfer but now have a Wii with no C2 XP or accounts. I'd like to get a second disc and level up an account, then I could do local multiplayer right here at home. Splitscreen is so terrible.

Danger was one of the people that said that they hacked with no problems in the BullyWP thread and his post got deleted by a moderator.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64836476?page=3

I found it interesting the people who ran to Bully's defense and sounded off pro-hacking in that thread.

If you Google "Conduit 2 Hacks" that thread still comes up near the top.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.