I think that it is time for me to retire.

#21HungoverHero777Posted 1/21/2013 5:31:37 PM
I'm in the same boat, Shen.

Also, WTH did my topic get deleted and no one elses?! This place is racist, yeah, that must be it.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#22_SignalPosted 1/21/2013 5:38:06 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
I'm in the same boat, Shen.

Also, WTH did my topic get deleted and no one elses?! This place is racist, yeah, that must be it.

Well that's irritating. I just posted in your topic.

My petition to bring back Punch got modded as well.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#23Hawke0Posted 1/21/2013 8:39:47 PM
_Signal posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
It seems as though the community is finally falling apart and the game just doesn't interest me anymore. I'll still lurk around here, but its not like I have much to post about anymore...

The board activity is cyclic. I wish Gfaqs had a tool for tracking stats over time. I think it was about this time last year when we started to grow. That was months after many people predicted that the forum would be dead before Christmas 2011. The growth spurt was largely due to KG and Drift and their headset. They just make you wanna play the game. We may have to call them back into service.

this
KG and those glitchers she plays with were some of the first people I played with, although I came to Gamefaqs of my own accord.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#24KhmerGirlPosted 1/21/2013 9:04:44 PM
Shen: Awhh, bro, it's sad to see ya go. It was fun to play with you, the few times I managed to run into you. You were quite a challenge. Drop by whenever you miss us!

Signal: Awh, thank you, thank you, Signal. The KG and Drift siblings, at your service! *salutes* But I dunno... We've been taking a break for quite some time now. We'll see what time can do, if we can get back into things like before. (:

Hawke: Haha, sorry... I guess I do tend to affiliate myself with glitchers a lot... They just have awesome personalities, and most of them have mics. I tell them to keep it in the private games only, but I don't know how much of an affect I have on them.
---
"My dog farted and it reminded me of KHmer. What can I say, I excel at ice breakers." ~Jaye
#25Hawke0Posted 1/21/2013 9:14:48 PM
It was fun mopping the floor with them when I was a complete noob, and their reactions and stuff they say in general were great for comic relief.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#26_SignalPosted 1/21/2013 9:51:59 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
Shen: Awhh, bro, it's sad to see ya go. It was fun to play with you, the few times I managed to run into you. You were quite a challenge. Drop by whenever you miss us!

Signal: Awh, thank you, thank you, Signal. The KG and Drift siblings, at your service! *salutes* But I dunno... We've been taking a break for quite some time now. We'll see what time can do, if we can get back into things like before. (:

Hawke: Haha, sorry... I guess I do tend to affiliate myself with glitchers a lot... They just have awesome personalities, and most of them have mics. I tell them to keep it in the private games only, but I don't know how much of an affect I have on them.

LOL, I wasn't trying to put pressure on you guys. I just meant that the two of you created quite a stir last year. I know things are different now. Stuff changes.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#27KhmerGirlPosted 1/21/2013 10:46:13 PM
_Signal posted...
LOL, I wasn't trying to put pressure on you guys. I just meant that the two of you created quite a stir last year. I know things are different now. Stuff changes.

Hahahaha, yeah, I know you would never pressure us! XD I was kidding, I didn't take it that way at all, lol. But yeah, I agree, couldn't have put it in better words.
---
"My dog farted and it reminded me of KHmer. What can I say, I excel at ice breakers." ~Jaye
#28easter85Posted 1/30/2013 2:31:59 PM
Falcon207 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I have only played with you ONCE. It's far too bad you are retiring.

Heh. I remember that.

Anyway, let's continue to watch Conduit burn.

there are a million words i wanna say to you, but GFaqs wont allow them!!!!!!
---
It's only weird if it doesn't work- Bud Light
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#29jasonrk7bPosted 1/30/2013 2:49:13 PM
Bye man T_T

I'll retire you FC next time I remember to do the list :P
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)