A New Conduit 2 Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A New Conduit 2 Topic

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#1
I haven't seen any new topics in a while.

Post something about Conduit 2 that ypu haven't told anyone about before.

Here's mine:
When I first started playing, I got turned around and lost on the oil rig for a pretty long time. I kept going back to places I had already been. How embarrassing!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#2
_Signal posted...

Here's mine:
When I first started playing, I got turned around and lost on the oil rig for a pretty long time. I kept going back to places I had already been. How embarrassing!

you too? :0

I spent about an hour or two trying to beat the level. I didn't realize that a patch needed to be downloaded if that gate glitches on the first level. I looked up how to get past that, and that actually led me to this place. I just didn't start posting until months later.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#3
_Signal posted...

Here's mine:

When I got to one exact location on the oil rig, my Wii would freeze. This happened about 5 times.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
3 years ago#4
I never knew there was a lock-on button until Drift asked me why I never used it about a month after we bought the game. I may have posted this before... I can't remember haha.
"My dog farted and it reminded me of KHmer. What can I say, I excel at ice breakers." ~Jaye

_Signal
3 years ago#5
Huh? What's a "lock-on button?"

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#6
I loved how I was a SMAW user until level...60..,
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

_Signal
3 years ago#7
SMAWs really used to bug me until someone told me about explosive focus. That was a game changer for me. It let me fight most SMAW users without even having to alter my playstyle.

Now I don't mind the SMAW so much, in fact I've been known to pick one up myself once in a while.

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
3 years ago#8
I spent many sessions playing while listening to Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty Waltz
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)

User Info: danner12

danner12
3 years ago#9
I was at my local Gamestop last January taking advantage of a 2 for 1 on used wii games. I went to check out and they did not have one of my selections so I went back to the wii section and grabbed C2 on a lark.

I did not have my wii hooked up online yet so I too was screwed when trying to get past that chain link gate.

User Info: easter85

easter85
3 years ago#10
when I first bought the game, i immediately went online. I was new to all this and thought the tank in Pentagon was drivable, so evry Pentagon match, i tried for HOURS to get in the tank
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A New Conduit 2 Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived